• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

You're not kidding, I just saw a ton of Image Firsts in the email Graham Crackers sends me.

And I just got confirmation from the lovely Jenny Frison that she'll do a Crow sketch at c2e2 on one of my East of West 4 blanks!!!!!!!! :whee:

You're not kidding, I just saw a ton of Image Firsts in the email Graham Crackers sends me.

And I just got confirmation from the lovely Jenny Frison that she'll do a Crow sketch at c2e2 on one of my East of West 4 blanks!!!!!!!! :whee:

Nooooooo....

(worship)

Haha, I'm straight up giddy, and Jenny seems super nice too. Might see if she'll do a Harley Quinn or Powergirl or Psylocke (her Psylocke is kinda stunning...) sketch for me too if she has time. It was between Crow or Xioalin, I just think Crow is hotter and more interesting looking. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

2/18 - Only 106 left till a EOW registry! :banana:

2/21 - 99 left!

2/28 - 82 left!

3/6/14 - 76!

3/14 - 67 left

3/24 - 57 left!

3/28 - 49 left!

4/4 - 44 left

4/11 - 37 left!

4/17 - 21 left! :o

4/25 - OMG, only 14 left!! :banana:

Could've sworn 12 came out this week but it looks like it's now scheduled to come out may 21st.

I'm fine with an early bday present 2 days before my bday. And here's the sketch Jenny Frison did for me at c2e2, she was so nice, incredible and talented. I might try to set up a sketch op with her in the near future, not sure if she'll be down for it because she's super busy but we'll see.

20140427_153952_zps490a1dc5.jpg

Could've sworn 12 came out this week but it looks like it's now scheduled to come out may 21st.

I'm fine with an early bday present 2 days before my bday. And here's the sketch Jenny Frison did for me at c2e2, she was so nice, incredible and talented. I might try to set up a sketch op with her in the near future, not sure if she'll be down for it because she's super busy but we'll see.

Dude....

Awesome.

:cloud9:

Dude....

Awesome.

:cloud9:

Incredibly beautiful :applause:

Kapzilla: yeah, unfortunately this year C2E2 was the only vacation the girlfriend and I have gotten and likely will get this year so it was kind of a "getaway" for the lady and I. Luckily she digs cons so it worked out. Would love to meet up with some of you guys in the future though! Thanks for the kind words on the sketch... Had to give a local Iowan some biz in the big city and I thought he rocked it. Kind of regretting not slabbing it, but probably going to frame it flat so both sides can be seen at the same time.

That's sweet brother, not everything has to be slabbed especially if you're just keeping it for personal enjoyment. But my girlfriend goes to all the shows with me too and loves it, we have so much fun, let me know if go to c2e2 next year and we'll meet up.

BTW, my girlfriend told me over the weekend that she thinks all of our home decor is going to be Batman themed in the future, she may be right...