• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Preview of Chris' art from FIVE GHOSTS #12:

Bm0q-UxIIAEhEbs.png

In other news, Chris has been working on a second monthly book: PREDATOR for Dark Horse! A perfect fit. Congrats to Chris...really looking forward to the art on that!

Hey guys!

Sorry for the wait, but we crunched hard to get #12 done and it'll be in shops JUNE 4th. The second trade will be out the first week in July, and then we'll be back in OCTOBER with issue #13.

Thanks for all the support. We are going to keep the book running as long as possible and we're confirmed through 25 issues--but we could still use more readers! Everyone here has been such a wonderful promoter of the book and we can't thank you enough, but we'll be making a HUGE push for #13 in October. I'll let you know what you can do if you're interested in helping, but sincerely, thanks for the support.

We also have some VERY BIG NEWS to announce that will get the book back on the radar in a big way. What could that be? Can't say yet, but I think you guys will be excited.

For now enjoy the finished cover to #12!

tumblr_n5l0siDzbE1ran91go1_1280.jpg

Best,

Frank

We also have some VERY BIG NEWS to announce that will get the book back on the radar in a big way. What could that be? Can't say yet, but I think you guys will be excited.

stimpysinvention-09-300x228_zpsb8606688.jpg

Edited by ZaCrew