• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

How did the Sgt. Rock slip in there?

:baiting:

Sadly I own no issues of Sgt Rock.....cause it's an evil DC. :acclaim:

lol I so wanted that to be true, Sgt Rock is a great read Frankie

Geez, I don't even know. The camera is hiding some defects; #157 has a corner crunch/fold, the annual is probably around a VG+; I'll probably upgrade at some point. Maybe around VF for an average? Some are lower, some are higher but that feels like a good guess.

148onjt.jpg

Here's a group shot of my fav silver age books. Well, it looks exactly like my sig line lol

I started collecting CGC books about 2yrs ago and was very specific with my goals. I needed to have 1st app of my top three favorite characters, favorite team and favorite cover.

Top three characters: Spidey, DD, Iron man

Fav Cover: Av 4.

I've reached my goals now, will now retire from collecting :P

Hi all,

I am going to start posting my silver Marvel collection as I finish off series. I have a bunch of books to get shots up for, but will start with the good Doctor as my 169 slab came in today. I just love these covers.

image_zps3aadc1b2.jpg

0818a42f-bf77-4361-9807-4281b8a281a1_zpsda2f912b.jpg

image_zps3e16c2cb.jpg

Glad to have this set put together, need to upgrade a couple of issues and will always be on the lookout for more 169's.

More to come...

Cheers,

Cole