• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,772 posts in this topic

How's the top left corner on that book? Maybe it's just the way I'm seeing it, but it looks like it has a crease from edge-to-edge? Kinda like someone folded the top left corner over...hope I'm wrong and that's not the case.

Agreed, it looks like a corner crease.

All of the HB #1s look like that when properly scanned. Another reason people use photos (because they don't show everything). Preacher 2 is the same way at the top staple; artwork makes it look like a crease. So many books like this, and so few people who 1) know how to read large scans and 2) take the time to research it.

(thumbs u

Thanks for your response; I have this book lying around somewhere, although I think a sticker is covering the top corner so I couldn't even check!

Its hard not to see ASM 300 CGC 9.8 being a $1000.00 book very soon, especially with the big con season coming up. Anyone last bunch of auctions are in the 800-850 range, and if that one going on CL tomorrow night goes for 900+, it wouldn't be a surprise.

Prices tend to fall online when it's convention season then go back up in the winter months.

I've already seen ASM 300 hit 1000, but it's not the norm yet.

Its hard not to see ASM 300 CGC 9.8 being a $1000.00 book very soon, especially with the big con season coming up.

So funny... that's precisely where it was (and back then, it was on the downswing!) when I sold mine in 2007.

Its hard not to see ASM 300 CGC 9.8 being a $1000.00 book very soon, especially with the big con season coming up. Anyone last bunch of auctions are in the 800-850 range, and if that one going on CL tomorrow night goes for 900+, it wouldn't be a surprise.

Prices tend to fall online when it's convention season then go back up in the winter months.

I've already seen ASM 300 hit 1000, but it's not the norm yet.

For books that are treading water or not trending upward, like...Walking Dead books, absolutely thats how it works during convention season. Sorry if that offends anyone about the WD comment, I know that gets everyone's panties in a bunch over in the Modern version of this thread.

ASM 300 is the complete opposite in that its a key copper book trending up before the movie news this past month. Prices may be under 1000.00 in a face to face con transaction or something like it, but its hard to imagine the days of finding this book for $675 or so every once in a while sticking around.

And watch the DC Comics Presents 26 demand grow.

:cloud9:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=351046566638

That auction is going to look pretty tame in the long run of DC 26.

Glad I saw the writing on the wall back when the MOS easter eggs were dropping.

Seems like we're on a solid trajectory for Doomsday, Booster Gold and others as well.

Captain America #359 NM- @ $22 & 5 bids.

yeesh, i can't sell a VF/NM copy here for $5

If people only opened the comics and actually read what they were buying...

#362, people! #362 is the one you want!

Even #360 is significantly better than #359.

The "appearance" in #359 is almost as bad as Doomsday's fist or Venom's hand. Seriously, one panel of a guy in silhouette?

Hey, at least he has a thought balloon! :acclaim:

tumblr_m7bj6difsA1rvm5qqo1_500.jpg

:facepalm:

p.s. How exactly can he hear what they are saying inside an airplane flying overhead? Even Daredevil couldn't pull that one off.

The "appearance" in #359 is almost as bad as Doomsday's fist or Venom's hand. Seriously, one panel of a guy in silhouette?

p.s. How exactly can he hear what they are saying inside an airplane flying overhead? Even Daredevil couldn't pull that one off.

How do we even know that's Crossbones...could be the Black Panther on a morning walk just commenting on what he saw.

I think the market has determined that 360 is the Crossbones book to have, but I agree that 362 and even 363 are the ones I prefer in terms of content.

How do we even know that's Crossbones...could be the Black Panther on a morning walk just commenting on what he saw.

I think the market has determined that 360 is the Crossbones book to have, but I agree that 362 and even 363 are the ones I prefer in terms of content.

lol

And watch the DC Comics Presents 26 demand grow.

:cloud9:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=351046566638

That auction is going to look pretty tame in the long run of DC 26.

Glad I saw the writing on the wall back when the MOS easter eggs were dropping.

Seems like we're on a solid trajectory for Doomsday, Booster Gold and others as well.

There's a Booster appearance in MOS?