• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Issue 126 was a total let down just like 125

One of the worst endings I've ever read

Not one major death

I get he's trying to keep everyone on their toes

But this AOW storyline blew

Instead of making you pay for all the up mess you did to us

Let's just kiss and holds hands

What wildly_fanciful_statement

Edited by oceanavekid

Thanks for the link, and um yeah that was a weak ending to a weak storyline.

All Out War, should have been called All Out Hold Hands and Sing Happy Songs Together.....

:pullhair:

I am going to walk away from this series for a little while now on that note. I might go back to reading the trades after a couple more come out.

Anyone know what time comixology updates on Wednesdays?

I think it is either 9 or 10 am EST.

Yes, at or just before 9 am EST on comixology. The issues (at least the last few) have been appearing on google play at 12:15 am.

Dude you are the man! Worked just like you said!

Anyone know what time comixology updates on Wednesdays?

I think it is either 9 or 10 am EST.

Yes, at or just before 9 am EST on comixology. The issues (at least the last few) have been appearing on google play at 12:15 am.

Dude you are the man! Worked just like you said!

10:30 on the west coast here. :insane:

Crazy they are letting them put them on this early.

If you look closely at the bottom of the book, and the way the pages lay.

You have to ask, is that even the halfway point for the book?

You've more than likely been trolled, and you guys emotionally took the bait.

No way this arc ends that way. You guys are smarter than this.

Looks like the spoiler poster was telling the truth. I hope he got permantely banned for that stunt.

Glad it worked for you all! And yeah I just moved from eastern to the central timezone so I was getting these at 11:15 or so...back in eastern for work now so I had to wait until 12:15. Either way it's earlier than the 9 AM EST or so that I was waiting for on comixology :)

Thanks for the link, and um yeah that was a weak ending to a weak storyline.

All Out War, should have been called All Out Hold Hands and Sing Happy Songs Together.....

:pullhair:

I am going to walk away from this series for a little while now on that note. I might go back to reading the trades after a couple more come out.

Wow was that ever anticlimactic. Kirkman is going to lose a lot of readers after that letdown.

MAJOR SPOILER, DON'T CLICK. SERIOUSLY. STOP IT. STOP.

NO.

It just seemed like such a large build up. I've got to think there's a pay off coming.

That said, in terms of being surprised? I was VERY surprised. Total curveball. The dynamic of Negan living along side the crew is astounding to me. Never seen or heard anything like this before.

MAJOR SPOILER, DON'T CLICK. SERIOUSLY. STOP IT. STOP.

NO.

It just seemed like such a large build up. I've got to think there's a pay off coming.

That said, in terms of being surprised? I was VERY surprised. Total curveball. The dynamic of Negan living along side the crew is astounding to me. Never seen or heard anything like this before.

The build up warranted something major for this issue, like Carl dying and yet Rick still allowing Negan to live because now Rick's mission isn't to keep his son alive it's to rebuild civilization.

010f60860374b9d367600449e9e1432b.jpg

Edited by Carl Elvis

The thing to keep in mind fellas is all the hard work that everyone not named Kirkman did on this arc. Twice a month. remember that.

Irrelevant statement. Hard work is nothing to do with reader response. The biggest insight to Kirkman's intent right now is probably the tv show article retro posted a few pages back in his comments about breaking the formula of what was expected to shock people or get response and in some cases reverse it. Otherwise this may as well have been Woodbury 2 point 0.

I think he's going to be happy with somewhat provoking response for now. I still hope he flips some of the personalities of the established characters in the future and perhaps Rick's actions will cause internal conflict? Could be interesting.

Damned if TWD stays the same and dies, damned if he tries to change it so it stays fresh.

So, i feel let down with the ending of AoW. Yeah, I didn't see this coming and I wish it hadn't! lol

All that build up for the war to end like this just feels "blah" to me.

My thoughts exactly