• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,224 posts in this topic

Just got my 1st ever pre-code horror from EC at the LCS. Would maybe grade a 3.0 tops, thinking of slabbing it just to keep it better protected. I'm hooked and want more!

<a  href=TFTC-45.jpg' alt='TFTC-45.jpg'>

...and a fan-addict is born. Great book. Welcome to the pre-code threads.

Here is a PHC treat and rarity! Here is the original art to the Witches Tales issue 13 cover 5 page story "The Torture Jar". This is the complete story and the art is by Morris Marcus:

TortureJararta_zpsf8872b3d.jpg

TortureJarartb_zpse71c5f78.jpg

TortureJarartc_zpsa6a67685.jpg

TortureJarartd_zpsd853312b.jpg

Edited by Triston Pence

Was lucky enough to obtain this beauty from cheetah's recent sales thread. I couldn't be more pleased, and the book looks even better in person!

Eerie9804x1280_zpsc521855f.jpg

Nice copy! Welcome to the boards! (thumbs u

John

...and a fan-addict is born. Great book. Welcome to the pre-code threads.

Thanx guys! Dumping off some currently "hot" moderns I bought at cover price and picking up the good old stuff, seems like a no-brainer to me.

Couple I've never owned before and a couple that I have gotten another copy of - after losing them as a result of the big D a few years ago.

Beautiful books Jon (thumbs u

Couple I've never owned before and a couple that I have gotten another copy of - after losing them as a result of the big D a few years ago.

Beautiful books Jon (thumbs u

Thanks man! Never thought I could get a nicer MM 17. Big props to Cheetah on that one.

Was lucky enough to obtain this beauty from cheetah's recent sales thread. I couldn't be more pleased, and the book looks even better in person!

Eerie9804x1280_zpsc521855f.jpg

Nice copy! Welcome to the boards! (thumbs u

John

Thanks for the warm welcome!

It's always a blast to see the wonderful books that people display on the boards, so I figured it would be fun to contribute (thumbs u

These are all just awesome books! I especially love the Weird Tales of the Future and Mister Mystery. Really nice :applause: