• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Haven't we heard this all before??

Someone may be nominating me soon. I look forward to the discussion.

I'll be supporting the injured party.

You can tell me all the reasons I am wrong over lunch on the weekend.

Is it MKKiller wanting his Goosebumbs book still?

:wishluck:

Haven't we heard this all before??

Someone may be nominating me soon. I look forward to the discussion.

I'll be supporting the injured party.

+1

Guess who isn't getting their books signed in Calgary.

Symbi? lol Thought it was funny sorry.

Grading fees should not have to be removed. The grading was a "gift" by symbiotic to wolfpack because he sent the book into CGC AFTER wolfpack claimed and paid for the book. Symbi had a duty to care for the book and get it to wolfpack safely not to send it to CGC. So as you said, he owes wolfpack every cent made over $30 on the eBay sale.

I just want to say that I feel bad for ever pushing to give this guy a second chance.

Unbelievable.

Grading fees should not have to be removed. The grading was a "gift" by symbiotic to wolfpack because he sent the book into CGC AFTER wolfpack claimed and paid for the book. Symbi had a duty to care for the book and get it to wolfpack safely not to send it to CGC. So as you said, he owes wolfpack every cent made over $30 on the eBay sale.

I just want to say that I feel bad for ever pushing to give this guy a second chance.

Unbelievable.

Second chances are for those that mess up making an honest mistake. This was repeated, deliberate behavior. Hope he " exits stage left " permanently.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manifest-Destiny-1-CGC-9-6-/281314124675?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item417fa0e383

Thanks. Judging by the seller's location and the grade of the book, I'm thinking this is most likely "my" book unless Symbiotic was unlucky enough to get 2 9.6s.

Edit: This is definitely Symbiotic's ebay account as he provided a link to his ebay items for sale in a previous thread.

It should do well. Didn't he show up stating he shills his auctions?

Yep...and looking at the number of low feedback bidders that are bidding primarily (or only) on his books...I'd say it's a pretty safe bet he never quit shilling his auctions.

O there is no question in my mind that 2***k is one of his shills. 14 bids cast total, all for items owned by Symbi AND 1 bid retraction which means it was a bid retraction on one of Symbi's items.

Unbelievable.

Second chances are for those that mess up making an honest mistake. This was repeated, deliberate behavior. Hope he " exits stage left " permanently.

I agree...as long as his definition and our definition of "permanently" match.

It could be...like...10 days...like the last time he was taking a LONG break.

i'm stepping away from the board and selling for the foreseeable future.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

Please, let the door hit you in the on the way out - I put a couple of 4" nails through the door about 3 feet up.

:)

-slym

It really amazes me,no matter how much you talk about sketchy sellers they still buy from them. :facepalm:

Well, he's got 23 posts. He's new.

Can't this guy just go into the HOS already? Repeated BS. He isn't going to change his ways. Doesn't deserve anymore chances. People are more likely to see his name there than in this thread once this particular discussion is pages old.

Can't this guy just go into the HOS already? Repeated BS. He isn't going to change his ways. Doesn't deserve anymore chances. People are more likely to see his name there than in this thread once this particular discussion is pages old.

Was surprised this wasn't requested earlier TBH

And just for clarity - take a look at the last four pages of posts. All pretty clean. I know everyone likes to talk about due diligence but if you take a look at what is available doing a username search (4 pages only), at first glance - he looks legit.

Then, if you're a new user, know what you're doing and look up his posts, you have to go 11 pages in before you get to the shilling discussion from 5 months ago.

It's not realistic to think that a new user comes to this community and will read 100+ posts on each and every seller he intends to do business with to find out if they are legit. So, rather than chastise new users for making the error of dealing with someone here that they should instinctually know not to deal with - perhaps the better side of the discussion is to figure out how to make questionable sellers who aren't on the PL more visible to the average boardie.

It really amazes me,no matter how much you talk about sketchy sellers they still buy from them. :facepalm:

Well, he's got 23 posts. He's new.

Which guy was he talking about? Not Symbi, he's got more than 23 posts.

23 posts or 23,000 posts "Cools Books Rules Alls".

Some guys can't control themselves in the face of four color funnies. lol

And just for clarity - take a look at the last four pages of posts. All pretty clean. I know everyone likes to talk about due diligence but if you take a look at what is available doing a username search (4 pages only), at first glance - he looks legit.

Then, if you're a new user, know what you're doing and look up his posts, you have to go 11 pages in before you get to the shilling discussion from 5 months ago.

It's not realistic to think that a new user comes to this community and will read 100+ posts on each and every seller he intends to do business with to find out if they are legit. So, rather than chastise new users for making the error of dealing with someone here that they should instinctually know not to deal with - perhaps the better side of the discussion is to figure out how to make questionable sellers who aren't on the PL more visible to the average boardie.

Would it be too much to ask the mods to add a note to their profile - maybe in the same section where they place custom titles - that says if they are in the HOS or PL list?