• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,535 posts in this topic

I finally got one! It has been the top of my list for decades! No Marvel chipping or serious tanning. I thought it was a pretty 4.0. I may get the spine roll pressed out but the bottom right corner has a tear and I would want to make sure it would stay connected. Whooo hoooooo!

cm_xmen_1_front.jpg

Edited by Wilson3d

I finally got one! It has been the top of my list for decades! No Marvel chipping or serious tanning. I thought it was a pretty 4.0. I may get the spine roll pressed out but the bottom right corner has a tear and I would want to make sure it would stay connected. Whooo hoooooo!

cm_xmen_1_front.jpg

Awesome book :applause:

:bump:

Since I can barely take how disgraceful comics general has become I am not letting the SA forum get that way. Lets bring the real deal threads back to where they belong.

Any particular reason your typing this exact same message in thread after thread over and over again? hm I counted 18 threads in a row before I quit...

Edited by SteveC77

x-men1_zps3d52d34a.jpg

This thread shouldn't be on page 5!

Thanks guys. it's been awhile since I've been in this club. sold my raw 2.0 back in college (2009 which feels like forever) to pay for text books. Can't believe I sold my x-men #1 to get an education, what a waste! lol