• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

i usually under order when i think there will be many...of course maybe everyone does that and creates a shortage.

I think the only chance of a shortage is the frog cover. Nobody seems to care to order it now when they can have the other for the same price.

Is the cover to #8 anywhere? Possibly in a previews I missed?

My money is on the print run numbers steadily climbing. Or at least a platue after #7, I don't see it dropping substantialy.

Sorry, I thought the cover posted above was #9, my mistake.

Edited by lateralus38

It will be entertaining to see the debbie downers come busting in here when comichron numbers come out for issue #10 and the numbers are much lower than #7 because of the McFarline cover.

No doubt there will be a drop off after #7, but I think this is a smart move by Image/Skybound to get even more people interested in and reading MD.

If my LCS lets me down, anyone will to sell me 2 copies for cover?

You know, b/c of the link and all? :foryou:

I got you if I get mine and you need some

Thanks, man. :thumbsup:

I dropped a line to my LCS -- on how to order it and that I would like a couple for my pull list -- but you never know if either of those will happen.

He's a good manager, but good to have a backup plan.

For sure. Which shop do you go to? Jim at Graham Crackers Downers Grove is great when I need stuff. You can try dcbs too, I preordered 10 for like $1.80/book or something. Of course, they shorted me on my issue 1 Ottley variants when I preordered those too...