• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Let's see who'll be the first seller to use that Twitter pic on their eBay listing of Chew #1... lol

I just might for my Original Art Listings :)

May have to jack the prices up ;)

Go for it! :hehe:

I've been trying to get a Guillory sketch on a Tect 20 blank which I can also have Layman sign, but that hasn't happened yet. I thought I would be able to at NYCC last year, but he told me to email him for Christmas sketches, which I did, but never heard back from him... :sorry:

I better be quick before this whole thing heats up again and his commission prices become astronomical.

What do you want? I'm picking up Rob at the airport in a few hours.

Hey Jeff; PM sent.

Let's see who'll be the first seller to use that Twitter pic on their eBay listing of Chew #1... lol

Go for it! :hehe:

I've been trying to get a Guillory sketch on a Tect 20 blank which I can also have Layman sign, but that hasn't happened yet. I thought I would be able to at NYCC last year, but he told me to email him for Christmas sketches, which I did, but never heard back from him... :sorry:

I better be quick before this whole thing heats up again and his commission prices become astronomical.

What do you want? I'm picking up Rob at the airport in a few hours.

lol I want to pickup Rob. I could use him for my local Comic Show.

You gotta be *spoon* me, I had been working my way back picking up issues here and there to complete the run, only having gotten to issue 12, now it looks like I wont be able to complete an affordable run, *spoon* *spoon* *spoon*

Just shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up.

Your prices were too high already.

This is true

He says as he jacks his prices up higher.

"'Walking Dead' Actor Steven Yeun, Felicia Day Voicing Comic Adaptation 'Chew' (Exclusive)"

Jeff Krelitz is directing the animated feature about a "cibopath" detective who gets psychic impressions from whatever he eats.

...Yeun is voicing the detective, Tony Chu. Day is voicing his love interest, a food critic named Amelia Mintz who is a "saboscrivner," someone who can write about food so precisely the reader actually feels like they are tasting it.

Chew is being executive produced by Scott Boxenbaum, Layman, and Chew's other co-creator, Rob Guillory. It's being co-executive produced by former BBC executive Dan Tischler.

The producers are aiming for a digital broadcast and home entertainment release.

Source: Hollywood Reporter

"'Walking Dead' Actor Steven Yeun, Felicia Day Voicing Comic Adaptation 'Chew' (Exclusive)"

Jeff Krelitz is directing the animated feature about a "cibopath" detective who gets psychic impressions from whatever he eats.

...Yeun is voicing the detective, Tony Chu. Day is voicing his love interest, a food critic named Amelia Mintz who is a "saboscrivner," someone who can write about food so precisely the reader actually feels like they are tasting it.

Chew is being executive produced by Scott Boxenbaum, Layman, and Chew's other co-creator, Rob Guillory. It's being co-executive produced by former BBC executive Dan Tischler.

The producers are aiming for a digital broadcast and home entertainment release.

AWESOME!!!! :applause:

AWESOME!!!! :applause:

1XMkUB2.gif

Consider me on board..

IMG_0011_zps48523ef4.jpg

Edit: Thanks to Branget and Gothamcentral - Gotahmcentral for doing the CGC stuff and Branget for putting Richard Comely in the same room as Rob Guillory

Edited by A$APJimmylinguini

Yes this is Awesome news :headbang: Congrats to John & Rob :applause: I'm a big Chew fan ! And I cant wait for this to happen !! Any idea who's going to play Mason Savoy ?

They haven't announced it yet? hm