• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Wanna get Married!
19 19

1,091 posts in this topic

I need covers for:

This Magazine is Haunted 3

Worlds of Fear 2

Mister Mystery 7

Weird Mysteries 2, 4

G I Combat 87

Mystery In Space 1

Rawhide Kid 17

Weird Chills 2

War Fury 1

Voodoo Annual front cover

Need coverless copies of:

Astonishing 30 - cf

Fight 31 - all

Startling 49 - pages

Contact 12 - 1 page not cf

Need coverless Superman 5

Need cover and 1st wrap for Action 15

Need centerfold for Jumbo 155

Or I can provide the other side.

Did you see this Action 15 cover on ebay last week? Only a partial. But at $90 it might have been a fit for you. maybe see if the seller can give you the winner's email.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACTION-COMICS-15-PARTIAL-FRONT-COVER-ONLY-1939-/191082790793?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c7d6bff89

Anyone have the cover to marvel mystery comics #22 or the first page to New York World's Fair 1940? I may have stuff to trade in return, please PM me if you have either, Thanks guys!

I am also interested in obtaining western comic covers. Especially need Lone Ranger covers from Dell. But also want Atlas and ME covers.

5418754274_9bc37a9057_z.jpg

I am still looking for Lone Ranger covers but could use some Roy Rogers as well.

Anyone have the cover to marvel mystery comics #22 or the first page to New York World's Fair 1940? I may have stuff to trade in return, please PM me if you have either, Thanks guys!

I have a coverless marvel mystery #27 missing the last page to trade with and maybe(?) a cover for action comics #43. The cover has been in storage a while and I cannot the exact #

Thanks Again! :grin:

I like this thread

Me too! :headbang:

But it isn't easy to match things up.

lol I agree I'm looking for a covers for tales of 39 and justice league of america #1 because they are both coverless

You can probably purchase a copy of the cover. A lot of people make them but most of them are the wrong size or folded incorrectly.