• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

It really amazes me,no matter how much you talk about sketchy sellers they still buy from them. :facepalm:

I only noticed this thread and the General Discussion thread, after I had been here a couple years. My monitor splits the "Comics Market - Forum Selling Area" just under the Marketplace Usage Guidelines (as exciting as legalese boiler plate) when you are clicking around, so there is nothing to drive anyone to scroll down and see the threads below. Especially, when the "Golden Silver Bronze age", "Copper Moder age", "Mixed age", "VCC" above just scream out "Oooooohh, Shiny!!!!!!"

Besides the layout, the amount of extraneous information that you have to keep up with to determine whether or not a seller is irresponsible, slow, rude, unprofessional, just plain flaky, an overpromiser/underdeliverer, bigoted, or in the wrong clique, is ridiculous.

Too bad the PL/HOS can't have eBay sellers T_T

1) eBay sales are valid for nomination so long as both the buyer and seller are members of this board.

2) there is a list for bad ebay sellers to avoid, feel free to nominate someone to it.

Too bad the PL/HOS can't have eBay sellers T_T

1) eBay sales are valid for nomination so long as both the buyer and seller are members of this board.

2) there is a list for bad ebay sellers to avoid, feel free to nominate someone to it.

I don't think he/she is on here.

Can you provide a link to the eBay sellers to avoid? I found a few but not a compiled list or a master list.

It really amazes me,no matter how much you talk about sketchy sellers they still buy from them. :facepalm:

I only noticed this thread and the General Discussion thread, after I had been here a couple years. My monitor splits the "Comics Market - Forum Selling Area" just under the Marketplace Usage Guidelines (as exciting as legalese boiler plate) when you are clicking around, so there is nothing to drive anyone to scroll down and see the threads below. Especially, when the "Golden Silver Bronze age", "Copper Moder age", "Mixed age", "VCC" above just scream out "Oooooohh, Shiny!!!!!!"

Besides the layout, the amount of extraneous information that you have to keep up with to determine whether or not a seller is irresponsible, slow, rude, unprofessional, just plain flaky, an overpromiser/underdeliverer, bigoted, or in the wrong clique, is ridiculous.

Define ridiculous.

Define ridiculous.

Ridiculous-Church-Signs-atheism-31033984-500-466.jpg

And some HoS members will flaunt their sales right in our faces and carry on conversations around here like everything is normal, instead of going away quietly.

:(

-slym

Well, really it's only one.

Sooo....If one was to suspect a boardie of shilling auctions on Ebay, is there someone I can send some links to to have them take a look? I'm actually pretty sure that's whats going on, but I would certainly want someone who has looked into these type of things before to take a look before blasting someone publicly.