• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

this is one of the statue that i want

0912_dcc_hq.jpg

And she is well worth it. Favorite statue in my admittedly small collection.

lucky

all the LCS are sold out of it in my area and ebay has them $200+ which sucks :cry:

I have that one too. Small, but really nice.

Just keep your eyes peeled, and I bet you'll eventually find one for a decent price.

thanks you know i keeping an eye for it :)

This version of Harley is coming out sometime in the next few weeks, so it might be a good alternative if you don't want to spend $200 on the other one.

BATMAN-ARKHAM-ASYLUM-HARLEY-QUINN.jpg

0912_dcc_hq.jpg

lucky

all the LCS are sold out of it in my area and ebay has them $200+ which sucks :cry:

Just keep your eyes peeled, and I bet you'll eventually find one for a decent price.

This version of Harley is coming out sometime in the next few weeks, so it might be a good alternative if you don't want to spend $200 on the other one.

BATMAN-ARKHAM-ASYLUM-HARLEY-QUINN.jpg

i got that one coming to me, the armored batman, but would like to have her arkham city version also, once i have her is a waiting game to see what sideshow does with the arkham statues.

0912_dcc_hq.jpg

lucky

Don't pay $200+ for it - DC will re-issue a "variant" of this statue (see Mignola Batman BW, etc).

yeah i'm not going to spend that much for it.

Here's Batman. When I get more time, I'll pull out Joker and Ivy for a family reunion.

]

Damn you! After seeing these pics I went on and ordered this AND ended up pre ordering the Harley Quinn PF too!!!

:frustrated:

Welcome to the insanity. Batman and Harley are a good place to start. I've got Harley and Superman coming in the next few weeks myself.

Wait until you see the Batman in person. You'll love it.

lol, not really a start. I have several sideshows statues and figures already but I wasn't going to get the batman one until I saw your pics. Such an addictive hobby.

Here's Batman. When I get more time, I'll pull out Joker and Ivy for a family reunion.

]

Damn you! After seeing these pics I went on and ordered this AND ended up pre ordering the Harley Quinn PF too!!!

:frustrated:

Welcome to the insanity. Batman and Harley are a good place to start. I've got Harley and Superman coming in the next few weeks myself.

Wait until you see the Batman in person. You'll love it.

lol, not really a start. I have several sideshows statues and figures already but I wasn't going to get the batman one until I saw your pics. Such an addictive hobby.

I was actually hesitant on Batman myself, but when I got it in front of me I was glad I pulled the trigger. It's really killer in person.

i wonder wants going to be different about this one

preview_PoisonIvyGreen.jpg

Her skin is a dark green instead of that flesh tone - faint green mix; her eyes are darker; her lips are dark green instead of red; the leaves on her costume are a different shade of green as well. I've also been told that there will be something different sculpted on the base, and something different about the lower portion of her costume as well. It'll be revealed Tuesday.

Most likely, this will have a much lower edition size than the other one. A good chance to get Ivy if you missed it initially and don't want to pay the premium the original goes for now. I love the sculpt, so I may or may not bite. Have to see the full thing first.

thanks i did miss the last one once i saw it in person it looked so much better i'll see this once is revealed Tuesday.

I had a shot at the first one, and didn't get it. It was a really nice statue, though.

I like the variant but I have the original, and with all the stuff I already have on order, I'm not sure if I want to double-dip on this sculpt.

I like the variant but I have the original, and with all the stuff I already have on order, I'm not sure if I want to double-dip on this sculpt.
why would you if have the original. this one reminds me of how she look in the cartoon.

are the hot toys figures statues or dolls?

Man, I almost bought a spider-man hot toys for $180.

Hot Toys are dolls, but they're the best dolls ever made! They've always done amazing work, but the paint jobs and skin textures they're pulling off these days are amazing. The leaps in quality from year to year, release to release, are breathtaking.

$180 is cheap for a HT piece these days. It seems like most of "basic" figs are starting off closer to $230, and the DX series around $299. I remember buying the Aliens Colonial Marines many years ago, paying $80 a piece for them and thinking I was paying a fortune. Those were days!

are the hot toys figures statues or dolls?

Man, I almost bought a spider-man hot toys for $180.

They are incredibly detailed action figures with limited posability due to the costume, clothes, etc. they wear. I always found their prices fair because of how much detail are in them especially face sculpts and accessories/clothes, but there are some that I would give second thoughts on for paying that much