• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LoneTree's Feedback Thread
1 1

243 posts in this topic

Just got the grade back on a trade paperback I purchased from Lonetree.

If I recall correctly, the book was advertised as "unread" or "new" and ended up coming back as a 9.8!

I couldn't be happier, of course! Thanks Lonetree! :acclaim:

Picked up two Red Sonja slabs from Brian. The books are awesome the packing was great and holy cow the shipping speed was amazing, only took a few days to get the books, and that was with Thanksgiving holiday going on!

Buy from this guy!

Thanks,

James

Bought a nice slab. Was able to hold the book for me while until my new address was available and then even worked with me on a mistake I made. Still got my books before Christmas.

Great transaction all around.

Thanks!

Purchased ASM #431 CGC 9.8 from Brain. He provided excellent communication through entire transaction. Quickly shipped out the comic, well packaged, and arrived in perfect condition as scans showed. Appreciate the help finding one of my most cherished comics. Definitely would buy from again, and recommend 110%.

Thank you, Brian! :)

Received some Afterlife with Archie books from Brian today, which I desperately needed for a near complete run. Grades, prices, communication, packing, & shipping all 5 stars! (thumbs u

Thanx for the save, Brian! Will do business with you again in the future! :)

As a return customer I cannot say enough good things about Brian! Everything top notch: Packing, shipping and communication. Once again I got a bunch of extras with my latest order. Thank you so much!

-Tim.