• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

Where is the idea of Venom joining the GOTG coming from?

I have to say, for a series that looks so stupid in the dollar bin for years the movie looks pretty good.

We now live in en era where a forgotten relic like Groot with a handful of appearances prior to 08 has been heavily invested in by Disney.

Chew #1 had been increasing I'm price lately. With the voices being recorded I can only assume they'll go up even further!!!

Its Jeff he is buying all CHEW !

Damnit Paul! I <3 the books in your signature

thanks ! i have to update that sometime i got some new stunners ! i need to get the scanner thing right. bragnet is THE #1 CHEW hoarder ! he controls the market.

I have to say, for a series that looks so stupid in the dollar bin for years the movie looks pretty good.

Never seen a movie that is either going to be a huge hit or a complete miss.

I read here recently that the head of Marvel Studios now enforces his employees keep comics all over the offices for review. He is well aware of the fact he know has over 8K in characters to play with from the Marvel Universe.

I lean toward the fact that Disney will do everything in its power to help make this movie a hit, but its a risk for them. Can they make Marvel B,C, and D listers into a hit. If its a successful I really think Disney can do anything with any Marvel character.

Never seen a movie that is either going to be a huge hit or a complete miss.

I read here recently that the head of Marvel Studios now enforces his employees keep comics all over the offices for review. He is well aware of the fact he know has over 8K in characters to play with from the Marvel Universe.

I lean toward the fact that Disney will do everything in its power to help make this movie a hit, but its a risk for them. Can they make Marvel B,C, and D listers into a hit. If its a successful I really think Disney can do anything with any Marvel character.

+1 Couldn't agree more.

So, did the symbiote bind to Deadpool or Fantomex for the GOTG book?

I believe it's still Flash Thompson.

Based on the image in the article, he looks like a cross between Deadpool and Fantomex.........

Based on the last few posts I say buy these!

images_zps499b2f42.jpg

Why the ASM #574?

Someone earlier mentioned Venom joining the GOTG.

I always disliked Eddie Brock as Venom but enjoyed the idea behind the alien. When Marvel decided Flash would make a great host I was skeptical but the most recent Venom series turned out to be the best incarnation of the character yet. The first appearance of Flash as Venom sells pretty well but if your looking for the story behind Flash losing his legs, this is the issue. It's def undervalued in my opinion.

It's actually quite a moving story.

Based on the image in the article, he looks like a cross between Deadpool and Fantomex.........

That's how he has looked for a while:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Venom_Vol_2_4

Yup. Guess I'm just used to it. I really dug Remender's work early on in that series.

Based on the last few posts I say buy these!

images_zps499b2f42.jpg

Why the ASM #574?

Someone earlier mentioned Venom joining the GOTG.

I always disliked Eddie Brock as Venom but enjoyed the idea behind the alien. When Marvel decided Flash would make a great host I was skeptical but the most recent Venom series turned out to be the best incarnation of the character yet. The first appearance of Flash as Venom sells pretty well but if your looking for the story behind Flash losing his legs, this is the issue. It's def undervalued in my opinion.

It's actually quite a moving story.

I just found 3 sweet copies of ASM #574 at a local Vintage stock yesterday at a BOGO free weekend sale. Total investment about $5.00. :)

Yup. Guess I'm just used to it. I really dug Remender's work early on in that series.

X-666!

Okay. Goes to show how long it has been since I looked at a new Venom book. lol

I think it is lame, but so be it.