• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

Nice first Hellboy, Kaptain Kollektor!

Not comics but comics related...

Dr. Strange has appeared in numerous video games over the years, and this is one of 3 or 4 that you can actually play him as a character (besides the MMORPGs). Here it is in every format:

legomarvel.jpg

Thanks to Chris for picking these Beauty's up for me at the LSCC, thanks to BlazingBob for getting them over to it, and thanks to Campued1010 for coming over and manning Bob's set up for him, fack sake, I sound like I am at the Oscars.

monstersunleashed3_NEW_0001_zps5adc4923.jpg

monstersunleashed3_NEW_zps54bedbcc.jpg

monstersunleashed8_NEW_zps13111dc7.jpg

monstersunleashed9_NEW_zps426e1714.jpg

docsavage4_NEW_zps3827a588.jpg

toz3_NEW_zps95f5d1aa.jpg

toz7_NEW_zpsf3defa94.jpg

toz10_NEW_zpsdfe65433.jpg

This is my first post, so if I screw this up sorry. I finally got my Groot in and it completes my Guardians of the Galaxy 1st appearance collection. Is it normal for the cgc case sides to be slightly open? The last 3 comics I got were like that and you can see that rainbowish, waterbubbleish thing in the slabs? My groot and ironman 55 came like that. Thanks!

DSC_0513_zps3e45e549.jpg

DSC_0516_zpse759e768.jpg

This is my first post, so if I screw this up sorry. I finally got my Groot in and it completes my Guardians of the Galaxy 1st appearance collection. Is it normal for the cgc case sides to be slightly open? The last 3 comics I got were like that and you can see that rainbowish, waterbubbleish thing in the slabs? My groot and ironman 55 came like that. Thanks!

Yes, this is normal. Typically, you should be able to fit the edge of a quarter into the gap. The rainbow-ish thing is also normal.

This is my first post, so if I screw this up sorry. I finally got my Groot in and it completes my Guardians of the Galaxy 1st appearance collection.

Awesome idea and great execution!

Thanks to Chris for picking these Beauty's up for me at the LSCC, thanks to BlazingBob for getting them over to it, and thanks to Campued1010 for coming over and manning Bob's set up for him, fack sake, I sound like I am at the Oscars.

monstersunleashed3_NEW_0001_zps5adc4923.jpg

monstersunleashed3_NEW_zps54bedbcc.jpg

monstersunleashed8_NEW_zps13111dc7.jpg

monstersunleashed9_NEW_zps426e1714.jpg

docsavage4_NEW_zps3827a588.jpg

toz3_NEW_zps95f5d1aa.jpg

toz7_NEW_zpsf3defa94.jpg

toz10_NEW_zpsdfe65433.jpg

Sweet books :applause:

Chris is alright I suppose :foryou:

Bob is da man - I hope you've got your feet up :baiting:

Campued1010 - I am the guy who bought the Champions books at LSCC. Nice to meet you :hi:

I wanted to pick up a copy of this book last year but couldn't bring myself to spend on nice copy but also was unable to settle for a raw VF range book. Last night i finally said heck with it and bought this copy from qualitycomix

marvelfeature11_zpsda2eb50f.jpg

marvelfeature11bc_zpse271aca1.jpg

I wanted to pick up a copy of this book last year but couldn't bring myself to spend on nice copy but also was unable to settle for a raw VF range book. Last night i finally said heck with it and bought this copy from qualitycomix

Pretty. :cloud9:

That's just bootiful. :applause:

Congrats!

That was my favorite book as a kid. I literally read it over and over until the cover fell off