• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign for iOS - Anyone Playing?

134 posts in this topic

I'm addicted especially with all my new found time on my hands.

ID - Buzzetta

Alliance - "CGC Boardies" if you are looking for one (I set up an alliance today.)

Think Candy Crush but with skill building and more of a reliance on skill than luck.

As far as story mode it associates itself with the Dark Reign storyline.

play it all day long

i'm pretty good, but don't pay to play at all. A few completely leveled two star players like Wolverine, Magneto,

Pretty high 3 star characters of Magneto, Hulk, Daredevil.

That escalated quickly. Two more spots open as I increased the alliance size to seven.

1 - Buzzetta

2 - DKCaldwell

3 - Dr. Zoidberg07

4 - Jmctattoo

5 - Thunsicker

6 -

7 -

Edited by Buzzetta

better than Candy Crush as it takes a real degree of strategy in determining matchups, who to prioritize in attacks and who to level up.

Sorry I've totally neglected this game

I'll be back on

You might have a LOT of alliance rewards coming your way. I play in the mornings or afternoons going to and coming from work. They also refunded me all of the coins that I spent on alliance spots as a surprise on Veteran's day. So I might be putting those coins back into the system.

I play this game too much.

It's fun

The last alliance I was in, 1/2 the guys didn't hardly play. At least with you I can yell ...

lol

Approved...