• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Me too. Don't worry guys. The covers don't say anything about Rick dying. Plus it would have been leaked already. You know this. Remember Glenns death was leaked? Somebody would seriously spill the beans.

hm I don't remember glens death leaked.

Look at the cover, Negan on his knees. He will prob get smashed by ? With Lucille.

Michonne fist fighting, like Rick getting shot at, this might right before someone beats her azz and kills her.

Carl in the middle prob means nothing, but we might be left at a cliff hanger with Rick dead or not ??

Wanted to share the book I just got back from CGC. 109. Drawn by Jaime Jones pencils and Tony Kordos inks at MegaCon. It's a 1 minute later scenario. Maggie and Sophia mourning Glenn, sitting in front of the grave and Glenn rises from the ground and attacks Maggie. I thought it was a cool idea and went well with the actually cover. I know his brains were bashed in, but what if right? Well enjoy.

photo1_zps7e08f2f1.jpg

photo2_zps6bd35579.jpg

Nice sketch Retro........and a 9.8 too

Wanted to share the book I just got back from CGC. 109. Drawn by Jaime Jones pencils and Tony Kordos inks at MegaCon. It's a 1 minute later scenario. Maggie and Sophia mourning Glenn, sitting in front of the grave and Glenn rises from the ground and attacks Maggie. I thought it was a cool idea and went well with the actually cover. I know his brains were bashed in, but what if right? Well enjoy.

photo1_zps7e08f2f1.jpg

photo2_zps6bd35579.jpg

Nice sketch Retro........and a 9.8 too

I agree. It's very cool and a 9.8 to boot!

I want to do a one minute later cover of a WD also. Something from the earlier issues. FSC here I come!

On a different topic...

I've been thing about the next issue and it has to be a knockout or i'm going to be let down with the AOW arc...frankly because it wasn't AOW. We need to see some losses....big people going down. An uprising and a new direction.

It has to happen in my opinion. It's just...who will die?

Discuss amongst yourselves.... :)

Walking Dead #117 3rd Printing??!!?!??

WTF?!?!

:pullhair:

Are you freaking kidding me?

Somebody please explain why this book is so important pretty please?

Anyone here get their hands on one yet?