• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

faster friends feedback thread

130 posts in this topic

Great seller! No problems at all. Comics arrived safely and quickly. Fast responses to all communication. Just a trouble-free transaction all the way around. Look forward to doing business with Paul again. (thumbs u

I received a fantastic deal on some beautiful mags that were shipped quickly and packaged very securely. I have bought from Paul before and hope to do so again in the future. He's an absolutely outstanding seller!

Thanks again

Casey

I just bought a run of raw Grimm Fairy Tales from Paul. The books got to me so fast I think he shipped them before I bought them ! Excellent, safe packaging. Best of all the raw books were exactly as described. I would buy again from Paul anytime !

Just got a nice set of Fantastic Four comics from FF…….coincidence? FF from FF?

Anyways, smooth transaction, fast shipping and great packaging!

Look forward to more announcements!

Just got a box full of Defenders from Paul. Fastest shipper ever. Transaction was very smooth with great pricing and packaging. I won't hesitate to buy from him in the future. A+++ seller. Thanks Paul.

Mike

I have done a ton of deals with Paul and he is absolutely one of the very best boardies to deal with! Each time I have bought from him I've gotten a great deal and he always has affordable shipping with well packed boxes. Great guy too! :golfclap:

Just picked up a few Star Wars books from Paul, and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. :cloud9: Ultra-fast shipping, solid packaging, and tightly graded books at a great price -- I'll gladly look for his sales threads in the future. (thumbs u