• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

I really loved the pacing of 109.

Though they kind of spoil it in the letter pages, Mark will have a lot more to contend with (alternate Robot upgrade). He told the alternate version all about the regular universe version too.

Patrick

Though they kind of spoil it in the letter pages, Mark will have a lot more to contend with (alternate Robot upgrade). He told the alternate version all about the regular universe version too.

Patrick

That is an interesting point. I hadn't even thought about alternate universe Robot coming over.

I wonder what the huge surprise will be in 111. Maybe they'll kill off Eve. I could see whats her face being jealous of Eve and just taking her out. Kirkman likes to make fun of the big two and not allowing Mark to have a child would be a good way to make fun of Marvel.

Patrick

That is an interesting point. I hadn't even thought about alternate universe Robot coming over.

I wonder what the huge surprise will be in 111. Maybe they'll kill off Eve. I could see whats her face being jealous of Eve and just taking her out. Kirkman likes to make fun of the big two and not allowing Mark to have a child would be a good way to make fun of Marvel.

For ease, I'm going to call the regular universe: Prime.

My guess is that Prime Robot is going to nearly kill Prime Mark. As he's delivering the blow or that snazzy sound mechanism, alternate Robot will show up in the Prime Universe and kill Prime Robot (thereby himself; suicide?)!!!!

I love the idea that there is an alternate Dinosaurus. I thought it was over at 100, but now the possibilities are endless.

Patrick

111 is NOT a jumping on point, regardless of the cover. 108 was really the jumping on point for this arc. You start with 111 and probably would be lost. But the covers are awesome especially the Ottley pencil one.

Agreed. Even fat Eve is hotter.

Definitely not hot imo She looks more manly than Mark. :roflmao:

+1

I'd take Eve any day.

I don't know. Those last few pages of 110 looked like a good time. Eve would never do that to Mark.