• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Like RPGs? Like contributing to Kickstarter? Check this puppy out:

Wow! I soooooo wish I had an extra $400 lying around so I could get my name in a future issue of Todd!!!

That'd be so awesome!

Wow! I soooooo wish I had an extra $400 lying around so I could get my name in a future issue of Todd!!!

That'd be so awesome!

Thanks for posting this. Below is the 1st paragraph about the game.

Even the most jaded, cynical, and drunken of us could use an excuse to get together and be all of those awful things in groups that don't require you to say your name and admit to being an alcoholic. Todd the Ugliest Game on Earth is set in the twisted and depraved world of Todd where everything has a tendency to get ugly. Sit down at the table, make your character, and watch as life circumstantially puts the screws to your group in a variety of comedic scenarios. Learn to really hate your friends, for the terrible people they are inside!

That'd be so awesome!

Thanks for posting this. Below is the 1st paragraph about the game.

Even the most jaded, cynical, and drunken of us could use an excuse to get together and be all of those awful things in groups that don't require you to say your name and admit to being an alcoholic. Todd the Ugliest Game on Earth is set in the twisted and depraved world of Todd where everything has a tendency to get ugly. Sit down at the table, make your character, and watch as life circumstantially puts the screws to your group in a variety of comedic scenarios. Learn to really hate your friends, for the terrible people they are inside!

This sounds ...wonderful. :roflmao:

I love this story. I'm hoping #9 hits soon. Will it be "Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth Strikes Back" where maybe Charlie Rose is Todd's father or "Revenge of the Todd-I" where Todd grows up finally gets even with everybody ? lol

:roflmao:

How about:

Todd - Episode “Juan” – Todd is held enslaved by coffee giant Juan Valdez. He is rescued by a couple of redneck “Jed-eyes” who want to make him a “pat-the-one” member of the “Jed-eye Order.” They also introduce a highly annoying character called “Jam Jam Spinks,” a clumsy ex-fighter who tries to assist Todd, but only makes things worse whenever he shows up.

I love this story. I'm hoping #9 hits soon. Will it be "Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth Strikes Back" where maybe Charlie Rose is Todd's father or "Revenge of the Todd-I" where Todd grows up finally gets even with everybody ? lol

How about:

Todd - Episode “Juan” – Todd is held enslaved by coffee giant Juan Valdez. He is rescued by a couple of redneck “Jed-eyes” who want to make him a “pat-the-one” member of the “Jed-eye Order.” They also introduce a highly annoying character called “Jam Jam Spinks,” a clumsy ex-fighter who tries to assist Todd, but only makes things worse whenever he shows up.

bwahahahahahaha :roflmao:

You're effing killing me. lol

I think maybe you and Ken could be related ? Ken ?

How about:

bwahahahahahaha :roflmao:

You're effing killing me. lol

I think maybe you and Ken could be related ? Ken ?

Let's ask Ken if we can intern as ghostwriters... :grin: