• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Ah, now we'll see if it's heavily allocated....DCBS is notorious for changing the rules of the game down the road.

Ordered 10, cheap enough so it doesn't matter regardless.

That can happen when they put the books up for sale before Diamond confirms the order requirements, I guess. A calculated gamble to get early order business.

Ah, now we'll see if it's heavily allocated....DCBS is notorious for changing the rules of the game down the road.

Ordered 10, cheap enough so it doesn't matter regardless.

That can happen when they put the books up for sale before Diamond confirms the order requirements, I guess. A calculated gamble to get early order business.

If Diamond assigned a preorder code and made it public, I would think it's order what you want. If there were stipulations, would they have made it available with the code? I may very well be wrong though!

I ordered a couple too, hopefully the allocation isn't so severe as to wipe my order out. It'll be my first DCBS order. Anyway, what's the release date on #7, anyone know off the top of their head? I've been a bit out of the loop...

Edit: Googled it and came across it, 6/11. Variant looks amazing.

Edited by mysterio

Congrats to those that placed DCBS orders earlier.

Just tried to order them and the limit is now 1.

Oh wow, I wonder if they will alter earlier orders... They have done that with me plenty of times in the past, especially with JSC variants I ordered early on.

Good luck to you guys placing orders, I hope you get what you ordered. Fortunately for me, Midtown comics is my local shop and I can be there at the 8am open, and since I don't need more than 1 or 2 copies, I should be good as long as they don't do 1 per customer. Heck, I'll just walk 20 minutes cross town from the Grand Central Midtown to the Time Square Midtown should that be the case.

Good luck to you guys placing orders, I hope you get what you ordered. Fortunately for me, Midtown comics is my local shop and I can be there at the 8am open, and since I don't need more than 1 or 2 copies, I should be good as long as they don't do 1 per customer. Heck, I'll just walk 20 minutes cross town from the Grand Central Midtown to the Time Square Midtown should that be the case.

Just checked my order and it's at 10 but it won't allow me to edit the #. I'm sure as the release date gets closer they will dwindle that # down to 1.

Edited by John91C

So I got my order in at DCBS and its my first order with them. When do thry charge your credit card, when they ship?

Within a week or 2 of shipping in my expierence