• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,111 posts in this topic

Ok, cue the JAWS theme music...

Here are two amazing JAWS cast signed magazines (including signatures by Richard Dreyfuss!!!):

JAWSTakeOnebook_zpsbe5ee77c.png

JAWSTakeOneBookLabel_zps15c5a329.png

JawsTimeMagA_zps9945b7d6.png

These magazines are nearly impossible to find. Especially finding a 1975 TIME Magazine without a subscription label. I am hoping to add some more signatures to these books some day, but if I can't....these are still pretty darn awesome! Thanks to Joel Elad, Rich Henn, and Kris Moore (now that's an SS dream team right there!) for getting these books signed for me!

Wow, they are just fantastic (worship)(worship)(worship)

Great books Triston! And I love how you can take a picture(instead of scan) and still read the label!

You should have an elephant poop flavored lollipop for your birthday. :P

Will I be able to read the label?

Great books Triston! And I love how you can take a picture(instead of scan) and still read the label!

I would think the smell would give it away long before you got close enough to read the label.

I would think the smell would give it away long before you got close enough to read the label.

At my (newly established) age, that's not a given.

Here is one of the books I got from Wondercon at the Dawn of the Apes signing

This has to be my new SS Celebrity Holy Grail

Batman 612 2nd Print signed by Gary Oldman (Commissioner Gordon Himself)

8AC078FF-DBCC-4C70-9BD2-7BC0C557C7BE_zpshsyurbox.jpg

(Also got a cast book done with Matt Reeves, Gary Oldman, Andy Sekis and Keri Russell but forgot to take a pic)

Some new additions

Michael Beck and Deborah Van Valkenberg - One of the my favorite 70's guilty pleasure movies!!

photo_zps10a4a7c8.jpg

That is awesome! Definitely should not feel its a guilty pleasure movie! I need to dig mine out and watch it again, got the extra clips that didnt make it into the movie as well