• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

I can't explain it..I just have a feeling..Its not for a sales increase etc. Its just a feeling..I didn't say I was right..I just think it will be..I think a lot of the future of comic tv will depend on Strain and other new shows..They know it worked for TWD, but really hasn't worked yet for anything else..I think resurrection is a good gauge to see how people react to a show about returning dead, that aren't zombies. I have some people I know in the business..And they like the book also..Maybe someone on here should write a -script off of issue #1..I have no talent for that, but it might be interesting

Well if it was on page 2, it's not because there hasn't been chat (shrug). There has been a bunch of activity in here these past few days. (thumbs u

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say?

Edited by gaz2810i

Well if it was on page 2, it's not because there hasn't been chat (shrug). There has been a bunch of activity in here these past few days. (thumbs u

The other day someone posted a full set for sale and then posted how they absolutely know this was going to be made into a TV show. Only to remove the listing, but relist it again today.

Edited by Taco

The other day someone posted a full set for sale and then posted how they absolutely know this was going to be made into a TV show. Only to remove the listing, but relist it again today.

Yes I know all that but I still don't understand what you were trying to say? (shrug)

Good lord Taco Its weird to see someone discuss a comic and then put it up for sale..I can't believe it..what should we do..He must be a con man..we should investigate and spend time putting them down..Its the cool internet thing to do..My set is for sale, I hadn't said a word..You brought this topic up..So I will make sure to post that any sales must be approved through you, and there can be no discussion of a show, movie before you ever sell anything.. I am selling selling selling..don't like it, don't buy it..I still think theres a show coming..and I will regret selling the current set..doesn't mean I don't have more

Thats his own original art? Wow, he should be doing art for the comics..I couldn't draw even stick figures..I can invent stories and write them, but never art..That is wonderful..

:gossip: Jenny Frison's

BHgzjzsCAAEStt1.jpg

:luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv: