• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

I wonder if they will talk about how Drax's main goal is to destroy Thanos?

They do mention that since his wife/ family were killed he has been on a rampage across the galaxy for vengeance. I'm sure his reason for being in the group is that he discovers that it is Thanos who killed his wife/family and this group is the best shot he has at vengeance.

They do mention that since his wife/ family were killed he has been on a rampage across the galaxy for vengeance. I'm sure his reason for being in the group is that he discovers that it is Thanos who killed his wife/family and this group is the best shot he has at vengeance.

Wouldn't it be freaking awesome if they gave some homage to the story in Logan's Run?

Wouldn't it be freaking awesome if they gave some homage to the story in Logan's Run?

They will have to touch on something like that to give Drax some meaning.

Will Gamora be directly connected to Thanos as well? Last of her species, adopted by Thanos, etc.

Gamora may be a candidate for a heroic end in this film, only to be brought back by Thanos later...

The funny thing is that it had 3 watchers when I clicked on it. I wonder what they were thinking??? lol Were they hoping the seller would lower the price? I instantly bought it because I felt that the seller would increase the price after s/he realized how low the price was.

I've been reading this thread since Ryan started it, and I think this (and my previous post) are my first ones on here. About time, I suppose. lol

Yes definitely a good deal. I paid $23 just for IG #1 raw.

It was one of the few books I would buy every time I saw it, so to go from $5 (what I would always find it at) to $23 in a short time is crazy. I have a few copies still floating around, including the two in the pic I shared earlier in this thread.

Saw this thread had a lot of replies, and liked what I read. So I decided to then go to feebay, and bought this. :banana:

Infinity Lot

I think I got a pretty good deal.

By next year or so that price will be a steal compared the price of NM sets.

In the past few months I have acquired 4 more complete raw sets for around that price (averaged $18-19 per set). All advertised as NM, but actually lucked up, as they are much higher. Have at least one complete raw NM/M run to go with my slabbed 9.8s.

I'm having fun stocking up on some other obscure books that are currently under the radar :gossip:

It was one of the few books I would buy every time I saw it, so to go from $5 (what I would always find it at) to $23 in a short time is crazy. I have a few copies still floating around, including the two in the pic I shared earlier in this thread.

hm You guys think I should head back to my LCS and pick up those IG 1s' for 10 ea?? I would say they're in NM-/VF+ condition. hm

hm You guys think I should head back to my LCS and pick up those IG 1s' for 10 ea?? I would say they're in NM-/VF+ condition. hm

Could at least scoop up copies for fellow boardies. :baiting:

If there is someone in my area that would like to pick them up, I can tell them where they're at :)

Infinity Gauntlet has obviously risen in price. I wonder if Infinity War or Crusade will ever get some movement hm

They will seen an increase in demand, but nothing compared to IG. Some fans after reading IG will want the other books, but the quality went down and so did the print run which might help the sets a little.

If you aren't making sets I am not sure I would pay that price. I fully expect NM sets to go to $60-90 as the movie gets closer and more word leaks out.

IG1 would be the only issue I would consider, but at that price it better be NM.