• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Beautiful day here in sunny southern Indiana

if i said "BOOM" to you, what comes to mind?

Last winter, 2013, I'm sitting on the computer reading around midnight and heard several "boom" sounds. Freakishly loud and powerful. All kinds of people heard them and nobody could ever explain them to the best of my knowledge. Is that what you're referring to ?

Last winter, 2013, I'm sitting on the computer reading around midnight and heard several "boom" sounds. Freakishly loud and powerful. All kinds of people heard them and nobody could ever explain them to the best of my knowledge. Is that what you're referring to ?

lol , no, i was thinking something more like:

Reggie-Miller.jpg

Btw CBT, I remember the first night you and I had a lengthy discussion. It was the night they caught the Boston Marathon bombers. You were giving me a play by play. Tragedy but very thankful they caught them.

forgot about that, crazy night, stayed up all night listening to it live on a police scanner streaming to the net.

Edited by CBT

lol

Missed that one. I'm rooting for them although the Houston Rockets are my favorite NBA team. Hakeem the Dream has a nice section in my basketball collection. Reggie was just 3 point awesome. lol

Pacers fan since 93/94ish era, just saw you mentioning Indiana, so thought you might get the reference.

Last time I was in Indiana, was to watch Reggie play in a playoff game against Boston, in the final year before he retired. Drove back to Canada after the game, same night, that was a long drive :|

Nothing like being the sober guy driving a car full of snoring drunk people....

Edited by CBT

lol

Missed that one. I'm rooting for them although the Houston Rockets are my favorite NBA team. Hakeem the Dream has a nice section in my basketball collection. Reggie was just 3 point awesome. lol

Pacers fan since 93/94ish era, just saw you mentioning Indiana, so thought you might get the reference.

Last time I was in Indiana, was to watch Reggie play in a playoff game against Boston, in the final year before he retired. Drove back to Canada after the game, same night, that was a long drive :|

Nothing like being the sober guy driving a car full of snoring drunk people....

They were fun to watch back then and they are back with a vengeance. Good year to be a Pacer guy. Reggie was a blast to watch. The 3 pointer was deadly and even better when he kicked out and sometimes made it a 4 pointer. lol

Good luck in the playoffs (thumbs u

Go BULLS :devil:

I second that notion. Might as well throw in the Blackhawks (even though they lost in triple OT), Da Bears and the White Sox

My Devils are out, so I'm rooting for my "mistress team," the Blues. I was pretty excited when they won last night..

Thanks for the heads up but not a chance, as much as I want it. That's insane to me, but to each their own. I should've grabbed the one I saw for $250 or 300 a while back but I was unemployed at the time...

Edited by kapzilla

I wanna say it was in the fall sometime, late October. If I wasn't between jobs it would've been mine. Whered you get all those other 9.9's? Sub service upgrades or something?. If you don't want to give out your secrets pm me if you want