• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

We have a cable vision DVR that is junk - and always dropping scheduled recordings.

Did you check to see if it was on there in Canada last night?

Could it be they have different air dates in Canada and the Us? hm

Doesn't Lance know who the Arrow is by now? What kind of detective skills does he have? Do his lips ever move when he talks?

I think he does. Seemed to me he was saying to Laurel that it wasn't important to know who he is. Remember Lance wasn't aware she was having revelations about the Arrow, and would think she still wanted him caught. By acting as though he didn't know, he shielded himself from having to out Ollie. Even if she knew, his advice was - let it go - the guy's got a lot on his shoulders (hint, Ollie?) - and that they're on the same team.

He kind of explained it last night, it is willful ignorance. He doesn't want to know who it is so he doesn't know who it is. Kinda hard to not know when your kid is a costumed vigilantte who works with the arrow and dating the guy you thought was the arrow.

He kind of explained it last night, it is willful ignorance. He doesn't want to know who it is so he doesn't know who it is. Kinda hard to not know when your kid is a costumed vigilantte who works with the arrow and dating the guy you thought was the arrow.

kinda like Commissioner Gordon/Batman

he knows deep down

Oh, don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying they came out an said it - I just think he does. But they could also throw the same "comic book" logic they used to make us think Arrow without a mask could conceal his identity. But I do think he knows. How can Sarah possibly hide those big pouty lips, unless maybe she had a full-face mask

Maccai, have you been reading Zero Year? There is a great explanation in there about why people can't tell it's him.

i wait till trades, it comes out next month

i'm enjoying the Snyder/Capullo/Miki/FCO run though

Big lips? She has the tiniest mouth!

Ok, wrong words, "big" does not convey what I meant, they're like beacons - so obvious a facial feature. Remember the scene last night when Laurel is reviewing memories of Arrow and Black Canary in her head - Sarah's lips were so prominent in that image :/