• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Agreed, still a super rare find which I am grateful for.

I'm patently waiting for the FG registry set to be made. As soon as I get issue 10 in I'll be sending in issues 6-10 at the same time. I also need to get that stunning ECCC Rossmo variant.

SO...who is currently going for a registry set? I know you are ZA. What about you Viking? I know you are involved in a few other registries and last time I talked with you I think you said you were on the fence.

I also wonder if access is completing a set. Haven't seen him around lately.

Getting some SS of the variant at ECCC, and don't forget issue 7 has a Phantom Variant, and issue 6 has two variant, missed the Trick or Treat one.

I'm patently waiting for the FG registry set to be made. As soon as I get issue 10 in I'll be sending in issues 6-10 at the same time. I also need to get that stunning ECCC Rossmo variant.

SO...who is currently going for a registry set? I know you are ZA. What about you Viking? I know you are involved in a few other registries and last time I talked with you I think you said you were on the fence.

Getting some SS of the variant at ECCC, and don't forget issue 7 has a Phantom Variant, and issue 6 has two variant, missed the Trick or Treat one.

Man, wish I was at ECCC! I currently have every phantom variant (+ the #6 variant from third eye) but I have yet to submit them. Still debating whether I should or not. I'm not much of a store variant guy but might need to submit them just to go with my set.

O and Viking...9.9s and 10.0s are a great start! I personalyl don't have anything higher than a 9.8 so you got me beat there. I always wonder where that 9.9 #1 ECCC is at. To my knowledge it never has come to surface.

Man, wish I was at ECCC! I currently have every phantom variant (+ the #6 variant from third eye) but I have yet to submit them. Still debating whether I should or not. I'm not much of a store variant guy but might need to submit them just to go with my set.

O and Viking...9.9s and 10.0s are a great start! I personalyl don't have anything higher than a 9.8 so you got me beat there. I always wonder where that 9.9 #1 ECCC is at. To my knowledge it never has come to surface.

:whistle:

:whistle:

:o

Should have known better. doh! Congrats! I'm guessing you got the #3 10.0 as well. I haven't checked the census in a while but I think that was the only 10 so far.

Hi Huge Five Ghosts fan here, havent been able to find issue 10 all the local shops are sold out, hopefully I pick one up tomorrow at the con Im going to.

I have the ECCC Variant but its kind of unusual, any idea how many copies like this one may exist, cant find much info. This one is unsigned but its still numbered 160/200.

Thanks

Front

FG_ECC_F_zps579cd618.jpg

Back

FG_ECC_B_zps2f859677.jpg

Unfortunately the ones that have the writing on them will get a green label. It's the ones that are fully unnumbered that people want.

Thanks for your help Za but Im actually asking how many out of the 200 may have been unsigned but still numbered since most of the ones I have seen are either signed and numbered or neither. I am aware of the fact that it would be a qualified grade if it was professionally graded. Just looking for some info on it is all.

Thanks

Anyone else pumped about Frank's upcoming New Avengers 1 Annual story featuring Dr. Strange? I think they have the right man for the job. (thumbs u

Spoke to Marco Rudy last night about buying OA.

It looks insane.

Anyone else pumped about Frank's upcoming New Avengers 1 Annual story featuring Dr. Strange? I think they have the right man for the job. (thumbs u

Spoke to Marco Rudy last night about buying OA.

It looks insane.

I'm so pumped to see Frank Writing for more things.