• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

My latest just came back from the framer and is up on the wall. Whoo hoo! I'm tapped so now it'll just be admiring what others buy for awhile....

tuskaframed.jpg

Very nice piece, LARRY!

:jokealert:

Glad you left it as is, Frank, and it did frame up beautifully! (thumbs u

My latest just came back from the framer and is up on the wall. Whoo hoo! I'm tapped so now it'll just be admiring what others buy for awhile....

tuskaframed.jpg

Very nice piece, LARRY!

:jokealert:

Glad you left it as is, Frank, and it did frame up beautifully! (thumbs u

:roflmao:

I got a piece back from the framers this morning and expect two more later today.

I wrote it up on my blog, fedres420.blogspot.com but here it is as well

P1010586.JPG

More pics on my blog!

Okay, I finished the Dr. Strange wall! I wrote a bit about it on my blog, fedres420.blogspot.com but here is the photo. I call it Frames of the Faltine!

P1010591.JPG

I also switched out a Starman page that I bought framed and put a Paul Smith commission in the frame instead. It looks much better.

P1010594.JPG

Edited by Bird

That Harris Strange piece is pretty slick.

It surely is. Thanks for mentioning it. I looove that wall of art now, I looked it over just a while ago and got a big fat grin. I do not grin often or easily. Here I go again.

I want to bring over a few more pieces very soon even though I should save the money. But I want to start on another wall.