• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Here's my advice. My current wife told me the same thing over 20 years ago. So I sold Spider Man #1, Amazing Fantasy #15, X-Men #1, etc. If I still had those today I would be in great shape. I find it odd that women are always tellling men what they need to get rid of but I have never heard of any man telling their lady this. I see the same thing happening to my friends and co workers all the time.

My advice to you would be to keep your comics and get rid of your future wife. I'm halfway joking but 5 years from now you will most likely wish you did.

Edited by raybowles

Well now that it's out in the open. How did you know it was... that had the issue?

I've known for a while, but was asked not to say anything.. :shy:

Oh. Didn't know it was on the qt. If you edit your posts / quotes then it still is.

We can just go back and delete the last couple of pages if everyone agrees ........ummm except when I asked about the foreign variant thread lol

But really I was just going through my WD compendium one ( the official sanction and approved Skybound, Image one )

There are so many great pages I love and I'm happy to see so many collectors holding them in there collections, good for him if he has issue 100.

Here's my advice. My current wife told me the same thing over 20 years ago. So I sold Spider Man #1, Amazing Fantasy #15, X-Men #1, etc. If I still had those today I would be in great shape. I find it odd that women are always tellling men what they need to get rid of but I have never heard of any man telling their lady this. I see the same thing happening to my friends and co workers all the time.

My advice to you would be to keep your comics and get rid of your future wife. I'm halfway joking but 5 years from now you will most likely wish you did.

hm .............. lol

Now I'm curious who owns all of issue 100.

Someone PM me. :)

+1

I'm just curious and annoyed that I didn't check this thread 4 hours ago :sorry:

BTDubs, I don't own any WD OA so I don't have an iron in the fire…just curious (and envious) of the obviously lucky guy (thumbs u

Need your guys thoughts......... I want to reach out to WD fans over seas. Try and make a master set for the foreign variants. Also other WD items that are not US. I am thinking it may be better to do a thread just for that. I don't want to flood this thread with the process it will take.

Just off the top of my head you have Korea,Czeck Republic,Mexico,French,Dutch,Serbian,German,Japan and many more.

Thoughts? Constructive ones would work better.

What you need is a Weekly set. It was always a set I cared more about than the regular run

1) Tougher in grade

2) Tiny print run

3) Finite set

4) Best 52 books in the WD run

I know where you can get a head start too ;)

Jim

Pretty sure if you're a collector of TWD art, that this was a commonly known thing. Happy to respect the guys privacy, but if this was a secret, it was a poorly kept secret.

He must have told quite a few people then! lol

Err...yeah, I know who has it too and I don't even care lol

It's not a matter of caring. I don't care either but was just curious. I have zero interest in buying any of those pages. Mainly because the price would be insane.

It's crazy to think what the actual price would be now vs. what was paid!