• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hellboy all the way
3 3

245 posts in this topic

Here's a nice little rarity I picked up at C2E2 this weekend - the CBG Hellboy insert. This is one of the printer overstock copies which means no staple holes :cloud9:

hellboy-cgb-insert.jpg

:applause:

Gotta love the occasional under-the-radar character appearance.

th_comic_collection015_zps23542a51.jpg

th_comic_collection016_zpsf85112d4.jpg

Abe and Hellboy in the same book. All I have ever heard mentioned is the Abe appearance because of the cover and involvement throughout.

:cloud9:

This guy on eBay seems to have an unlimited stock of SDCC2 for sale!

I tought in the past that this comic was somewhat "rare" or at worst a little dificult to find, but i have doubts about it...

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Dark-Horse-San-Diego-Comic-Con-Comic-2-First-Hellboy-NM-New-Unread-High-Grade-/231212093010?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item35d5508e52

do you know if there's been some kind of "wharehouse find" on this comic?

regards

Edited by Pedro1974

I tought in the past that this comic was somewhat "rare" or at worst a little dificult to find, but i have doubts about it...

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Dark-Horse-San-Diego-Comic-Con-Comic-2-First-Hellboy-NM-New-Unread-High-Grade-/231212093010?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item35d5508e52

regards

There are a few Hellboy collectors out there that caught on early, and bought everything they could find.

l4JUK8a.jpg

Imapaqrat, who is a seller loaded with the early Hellboy books, posted this picture the previous year when selling off his Dime Press 4's one at a time. I had some good email chats with him about Hellboy. SDCC 2, Next Men 21 and Hellboy 1 were some of his deep stock.

regards

There are a few Hellboy collectors out there that caught on early, and bought everything they could find.

l4JUK8a.jpg

Imapaqrat, who is a seller loaded with the early Hellboy books, posted this picture the previous year when selling off his Dime Press 4's one at a time. I had some good email chats with him about Hellboy. SDCC 2, Next Men 21 and Hellboy 1 were some of his deep stock.

:o

So I'm reading Hellboy starting at Seed of destruction. Does anyone have a reading order for all the Hellboy books up to current that can give me a list?

Gods & Monsters did a good job collecting the different Hellboy and BPRD material, which is referenced even by Hellboy.com and AllThingsHellboy.com.

Hellboy/BPRD Reading Order

regards

l4JUK8a.jpg

wow, what a stock...!!! How did the fella caught up that many?!

So I'm reading Hellboy starting at Seed of destruction. Does anyone have a reading order for all the Hellboy books up to current that can give me a list?

Gods & Monsters did a good job collecting the different Hellboy and BPRD material, which is referenced even by Hellboy.com and AllThingsHellboy.com.

Hellboy/BPRD Reading Order

Appreciate it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he found the right contact in Italy to buy these up for him when Hellboy started getting hot. Now he offers them up two or three at a time as individual lots - some slabbed, some raw.

I wouldn't be surprised if he found the right contact in Italy to buy these up for him when Hellboy started getting hot. Now he offers them up two or three at a time as individual lots - some slabbed, some raw.

he can sell them slowly for a couple of years, winning some serious $$$ without giving the impression of flooding the market... talk about a jackpot!!!

the guy can buy a nice AF15 with the $$$ from all those copies!

regards