• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Darkowl's Feedback Thread

45 posts in this topic

I had been looking for an Amazing Spiderman 194 9.4-9.6 signed by Stan Lee in Silver for a while but have not seen any in my price range or with the signature placement and color I wanted. As luck would have it, one came up for sale on the boards that was signed by Lee but also by Wolfman in silver with great signature placement, but I missed it to Darkowl by a few hours. :( I typed him on the off chance he would be willing to sell it for a little profit on his end. Not only did he offer to sell it to me because he knows I am a Black Cat fan, but he gave it to me at cost.

I thought that was a really cool gesture and thought I would share it with you guys. A great seller who packages very well! Thanks Darkowl :)

I got a great CGC 9.8 New Mutants #98 for a great price - dealing with Darkowl was a pleasure!

He packed up the slab very carefully and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I look forward to dealing with him again in the future!

It was great working with Darkowl! Good correspondence throughout the sale. Book was as described in the sale and fair grading/pricing. Shipped well.

Super helpful and threw in some extra books to sweeten the sale. :)

Totally recommend to any future buyers! My purchase was a big ticket item. So buy with confidence.

Snagged a sweet CGC SS X-Men #94 and the transaction was as smooth as the glass on that big building Tom Cruise was jumping around on in Ghost Protocol.

Super quick shipping and bubble bomb proof packaging shows this gent cares about what he sells ;)

I have no doubt that more of hard earned $ will eventually find it your way in the future, sir !

xxx ooo

Rupp

My 2nd purchase was just as smooth and easy as the first. This time I picked up a New Mutants 87 to pair with the New Mutants 98 that I had previously bought from him a few months back.

It was so carefully packed that I probably now have enough bubble wrap to cover myself!

I'll definitely be looking forward to future sales threads!

Bought a slabbed GS X Men and I couldn't have asked for a better seller. Excellent communication, helpful with shipping options and great secure packaging. Top notch seller. (thumbs u

For the first time I sold books. I was a hyperventilating goober through out the whole process but Darkowl put up with me and I couldn't have asked for a better home for my books :)

2 Thumbs up :)

One of the nicest dudes on here, an absolutely top-notch seller & just all-around good guy. His packing is excellent, his prices are spectacular & he's absolutely the kinda guy I'd wanna get a beer with at a con sometime.

Excellent Seller Folks!!!

Darkowl sold me one of the best comics I have and will surely buy from again.

Superior packaging, fast shipping, great communication, worked out a perfect deal on pricing...what more could you ask for?

Nice to do business with you bud!

Thanks again