• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,445 posts in this topic

i love only one classics cover, and it was going cheap sunday nite; first time i've owned one since i was a kid [yes, g.a.tor, a hundred years ago].

cc8.jpg

I've always been a fan of that one as well.. Very pretty looking copy, congrats!

BTW, you should look at the reprint (HRN 17) and see the difference in the genie around his loin cloth. I guess they wanted to keep it even more child friendly.

i love only one classics cover, and it was going cheap sunday nite; first time i've owned one since i was a kid [yes, g.a.tor, a hundred years ago].

cc8.jpg

I've always been a fan of that one as well.. Very pretty looking copy, congrats!

BTW, you should look at the reprint (HRN 17) and see the difference in the genie around his loin cloth. I guess they wanted to keep it even more child friendly.

.... I never noticed that ...... I'm surprised all that crotch hair made it to the final proof.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

cc8.jpg

.... I never noticed that ...... I'm surprised all that crotch hair made it to the final proof.... GOD BLESS...

Highly unusual cover, both in terms of style and content.

cc8.jpg

Billy told me the crotch hair is what sold him on that cover.

yet another cheetah acq. i'm a sucker for black covers in grade.

wings52.jpg

Pretty, pretty book. Looks like there is a comic book pipeline going from Kentucky to Louisiana.

I've filed for visitation privileges. Billy's being served papers next week.

Couldn't resist picking this up cheap in the recent MCS auction. The humor is no longer current and the production values were primitive but I used to love the Bilko reruns when I was a kid.

61e0b16e-6231-44f0-851a-f0b8e8ca67c9_zps2b55f876.jpg

Just noticed that this is at best a very late GA book. :D

Although as a kid, I always thought the SA began with FF 1, not SC 4. hm