• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

WOW!!! Stunning books Flex. :applause: Love that Matt Fox cover. The Crowley copy is :cloud9:

Fantastic books/copies! :headbang:

Just picked up a non Marvel comic. :o For people who do not know me.....I only collect Marvel. I had wanted a copy if this comic for a long time. One of my favorite bands the Misfits used this as one of their record covers.

12a4ff939c8838af675b33910b468a2b_zpsf92ef641.jpg[/img]

Always liked the image. Had a T Shirt with it that I wore for years. For a long time I did not know the image came from a comic book. Once I learned it did I always wanted one. Just found my copy. :cloud9:

4b04bfeb1b2a5ec14648954cd9b97fdf_zps861935db.jpg[/img]

Just picked up a non Marvel comic. :o For people who do not know me.....I only collect Marvel. I had wanted a copy if this comic for a long time. One of my favorite bands the Misfits used this as one of their record covers.

12a4ff939c8838af675b33910b468a2b_zpsf92ef641.jpg[/img]

Always liked the image. Had a T Shirt with it that I wore for years. For a long time I did not know the image came from a comic book. Once I learned it did I always wanted one. Just found my copy. :cloud9:

4b04bfeb1b2a5ec14648954cd9b97fdf_zps861935db.jpg[/img]

Great book, congrats! :applause:

Gotta love that last splash page to the cover story too!

Did you read it yet?

:o

That's not a Marvel!!

I have a very short list (Three more comics lol ) That I would like to collect that are not Marvel. The three others are Reform School Girl, Teen Age Dope Slaves and TMNT #1.

Great book, congrats! :applause:

Gotta love that last splash page to the cover story too!

Did you read it yet?

I just read it because you recommended it. (thumbs u Was really good. Cool short horror stories! :headbang:

91b9f1811bce106f8225557b381a9844_zpsf6b41911.jpg[/img]