• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official trmoore54 Feedback Thread
1 1

108 posts in this topic

Tom is a great seller!!! Picked up 6 great pre hero books. Gave me a great deal...and held the books for me for a few weeks waiting for payment (when he could had just listed them and they would have sold mega fast and been paid right away) Shipping was bomb proof...took me about 10 minutes to unwrap. lol Thanks again Bro!

Picked up a great de-slabbed book from Tom that came complete with all label information and was packed between two sexy pieces of foamcore I will repurpose for shipping books in the future.

Grading was not in question and shipping was fast and secure - trust this man in any transaction! (thumbs u

Great seller; great communication; great packaging; prompt mailer.

I bought a ASM #2 from him. (Big bucks, for me at least...)

And everything happened just like it was supposed to.

Nice!

--Tom

P.S. I even got 2 bonus books!

Edited by tmckenna

I just received a beautiful slabbed EC SSS 12 8.0 from Tom. Just an absolute pleasure of a transaction, with great communication & bomb-proof shipping. :applause:

THX ALL and THX Ed! Hope to find you some more beauties in your 1-18 set...a great EC set to be sure! :cloud9:

Just had a handful of deals wit Tom again after too long since the last times.

Tom's always great to deal with and great to chat with too, one of my all time favourite boardies.

Thanks again, mate. (thumbs u