• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

I have the complete 186 comic books, all 30 cent variants and looking to sell them as a set. I will work on getting some of the scans done on the higher grade condition comics and a list of the ones I have CGC'd. If anyone is seriously interested in purchasing them, send me information or questions you need and I will gather it for you.

David

Went to one of the local Vintage stock stores on Saturday to take advantage of their weekend BOGO sale on comics. I started going through all of their dollar boxes and was about half-way thru when the manager started bringing out more long boxes and setting them on the floor at one end. While I'm busy finishing the regular dollar boxes, a guy sits on the floor and goes through the ones the manager just brought out.

By the time I get done with the regular boxes, the other guy is finished with the new boxes and moves around to where I originally was. So I walk to the end, look down and sitting right on top of one of the new boxes is this:

Conan64FN-30centpricevariant_zps915c6546.jpg

Lucky for me that other guy was apparently unaware of price variants. He knows about them now because I showed it to him and how to recognize them.

Too bad about that tape tear though. Would be a much nicer copy otherwise. :(

Two books this week that will not show up in my registry set

Scan199_zpsf9cfe60d.jpeg

Scan184_zpsa90258c6.jpeg

…..but the registry set giveth and the registry set taketh away.

I have the only "Canadian variant" of ASM #149 in my registry set doh!

Picked up a nice Iron Man 100 35 center this weekend.

In the wild?

In the wild. In a box 20 people sifted through before me.

Isn't that awesome?? I pulled an X-Men 107 35 center out of a box at a show in Maryland at 3 PM. The best feeling.

In the wild?

Isn't that awesome?? I pulled an X-Men 107 35 center out of a box at a show in Maryland at 3 PM. The best feeling.

It would not have been there if I had gone to that show :devil:

In the wild?

Don't let the VCC escape without giving someone a chance...and find some westerns...:baiting: