• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

I think it will get renewed - I mean, Heroes kept getting renewed and the final three seasons of that turd makes AOS look like Patrick Stewart doing Shakespeare.

I think it has enough clout that they are going to make it stick for at least one more season regardless of lackluster ratings. If you look at it from an advertising perspective, it may benefit Marvel to simply have a presence on TV, even if the investment ends up being a push financially. The show basically helps promote the MU in-between movie releases.

Another strong episode. Well, the Eric Koenig character excluded, that was kind of lame.

I think it's a setup. He Looks like a bumbling insufficiently_thoughtful_person but is really one of their best agents.

Besides, he's a terrible actor, but he's really cute, so I think they will keep him.

Sorry he just doesn't seem that "cute" to me. :baiting:

Ask your wife to look for you;) :angel:

do you still think he's in love with Skye?

Who was the guy that got freed and Bill Paxton said something like sweet dreams? The camera lingered on him, was that important?

From the preview, it looks like he is the bad guy for the next episode.

His name is Marcus Daniels aka Blackout.

Man, this show went from DVR ing it and watching 3 episodes at once with fast forward being used a lot.... to watching it live each week as it's become my most eagerly awaited show. :headbang:

With the way the show started out along with it's 8pm start time, I thought this was just going to be a show for 8 year old boys, but it's moved way past that. I kinda feel sorry for the wee ones.

Besides, he's a terrible actor, but he's really cute, so I think they will keep him.

Sorry he just doesn't seem that "cute" to me. :baiting:

Ask your wife to look for you;) :angel:

do you still think he's in love with Skye?

Yes, remember when the bad vampire was in love with buffy and reformed?If he's not in love with her, there is not much of a story and this is a two gender show, lol

He has killed Shield members. Shot those 2 guards at the Fridge in the head. I don't think he can reform. odds are he saves Skye with his own life ala Dark Vader and gets redemption in that way but I cant see him on the Shield side anymore .