• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
20 20

4,874 posts in this topic

Love that. What's the publication called? Is it 'Dracula Lives' or does it have something else in the indicia?

It's the British Marvel reprint. Should be black and white pages inside.

I finished adjusting the "Assorted Foreigns" page this morning and both the Marvel and DC "Foreigns for Trade/Sale" pages are done. There's still a few things I'm going to change on the "Foreign Sets" page but for the most part the site is done!

:applause:

Only thing, I think the condensed typeface you have used for the title lines is too heavy in weight: being also in negative color (red on black) is not the best to read clearly. Maybe a lighter type would work better… :)
I'll take that under advisement. I'm not dead set on keeping the red. Once I finish everything else I'll take a look at playing around with colors. hm

Love that. What's the publication called? Is it 'Dracula Lives' or does it have something else in the indicia?

It's the British Marvel reprint. Should be black and white pages inside.

No I know, I've got a few of them and they're great! What is it No. 4 of, though? Is it 'Dracula Lives' #4? I assume it is. Just want to know what to hunt for :grin:

I have this one and it's called 'The Super-Heroes' #8.

2ebfn95.jpg

Also has this story inside :grin:

dy413k.jpg