• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

I vowed to stay away from OA for a while but I had to pick this piece up.

My boys and I just loved it, so I thought what the heck, Happy Birthday to me.

Rick_zps3825a0f6.jpg

I knew when Amazing X-Men started it's run that I would want a page with everyone's favorite fuzzy blue elf, and I finally found one I had to have! Nightcrawler in all his sulfur and brimstone glory, showing his charm with his Amazing Friends (sorry Spidey!) and even an awesome Bamf! :cloud9:

Amazing X-Men #4, pg. 12

I knew when Amazing X-Men started it's run that I would want a page with everyone's favorite fuzzy blue elf, and I finally found one I had to have! Nightcrawler in all his sulfur and brimstone glory, showing his charm with his Amazing Friends (sorry Spidey!) and even an awesome Bamf! :cloud9:

Amazing X-Men #4, pg. 12

Couldn't agree more, nice pick up :cloud9:

Edited by Scocas

New in this morning . . .

barkshell2.jpg

Magic the Gathering - Barkshell Blessing by Steven Belledin

Sorry about the lousy scan (the painting is a lot sharper and colourful); I'm using an A4 scanner and the art didn't quite rest flush to the glass.

And here's how the painting appeared on the (signed) trading card:

bark.jpg

I've posted my Captain America: Living Legend #2 cover by Adi Granov. Cap wears his cool Winter Battle Armor and weilds a badass assault rifle-- later removed from the published cover-- so check out the OA to behold Granov's full artistic vision.

Granov Cap cover

Thanks for looking...enjoy the Cap movie!

I just added a Jim Lee Superman Unchained Double Page Spread to my collection. This is my first Lee piece and am very happy to have it in my collection.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1116833

Thanks for looking. As always, comments are welcome and appreciated.

Damn, that's great!

I would love to add a Lee/Williams piece into my collection at some point.

Edited by Eltanin

I just added a Jim Lee Superman Unchained Double Page Spread to my collection. This is my first Lee piece and am very happy to have it in my collection.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1116833

Thanks for looking. As always, comments are welcome and appreciated.

Damn, that's great!

I would love to add a Lee/Williams piece into my collection at some point.

Glad you like it.

Went to see a friend Saturday to try to talk him into selling me a page of his that I've long wanted. I couldn't talk him into it, but he did say, "I've got this other page you might be interested in..." Spoon, yeah! Wood inking Wood on a Silver Age THUNDER Agents Pinup full of bad guys and classic Wood-tronics. Hardly sloppy seconds. Needless to say, I'm over the moon on this one.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1116961

Howdy,

Delurking from my semi-retired/self-imposed collecting exile- only something from my grail want list could do that- Art from the first dozen or so comics I had as a kid. Courtesy of Mr. Burkey I've acquired:

my fourth page from Marvel Team-Up #25:

Marvel Team Up #25

and my FIRST page from Amazing Spiderman #154:

Amazing Spiderman #154