• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the out-of-register run

151 posts in this topic

Let's head inside....

PL_19_zpsf91f84ae.jpg

I have two copies of this book (one in a Fox Giant) and scans of a third, all 3 had horrible registration. The version at the DCM is based in part on my scans and took a very long time for somebody to fix the registration on.

They will not grade it

I sent CGC a few years ago a 90's Daredevil that had just one cover but it had 2 books of the same issue inside. It felt like a double issue with the pages and one lot of pages in the book had not been cut properly with production name and issue number on the pages. CGC got back to my CGC dealer and said what the hell do you want us to do with this :o

I don't have the issue anymore I think I threw it out but it was a weird manufacturing error.

action94001.jpg

action94002.jpg

There is something seriously wrong with that book.

Was the book's grade ever verified?

No. Steve did e-mail me and many who posted in my "Verified grade" thread, that CGC gave it a blue label. (didn't notice the wrong interior either) He didn't reply, when I asked him the grade.