• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Huge kudos to the CGC team over at the Portland Comic-Con who helped me sign in a short box of books and followed me around.

A big thanks to Mike from Chicago for helping this noob. It was my first con, and you made it a great experience for me. Very much appreciated your patience.

I didn't get the name of the woman who signed me in and witnessed my Neal Adams signing. A big thanks to you as well!

Thanks Mad-Dogz (Jason) for the Moon Knight sketch.

I believe this is my third sketch purchase from you now.

Every time the books are packed snug and safe.

No cracks or scratches :applause:

(thumbs u

<a  href=MoonKnightMicoCGCSS98001_zps9d3bffca.jpg

Edited by philsbackpack

Thanks to dscott for getting my first and most likely last Stan Lee sigs.

Thanks Doug - appreciate it :acclaim:

1303141848361.jpg

This book was the star of the show, I had so many dealers offer to buy it as I was getting it done.

Kudos to Doug(dscott) for getting my books(UXM221) in for Chris Claremont and got the pen colors I wanted on the books! Doug also had great communication whenever I inquired about something relating to my submission. Im definitely going with Doug again!

(Bronze marker)

25fqgl0.jpg

(Gold marker)

3025d09.jpg

Long overdue thanks to Jun(Force Majeure)

For years he has been the greatest connect re artists from the Phillipines who rarely if ever attend US conventions. Because the sketches are done at home, the quality level has been amazing! Thank you Jun! (worship)(worship)(worship)

Long overdue thanks to Jun(Force Majeure)

For years he has been the greatest connect re artists from the Phillipines who rarely if ever attend US conventions. Because the sketches are done at home, the quality level has been amazing! Thank you Jun! (worship)(worship)(worship)

Thanks goes to you too man, for all the effort in getting things done. (thumbs u