• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

StarWarsPoster_zps3c9b0778.jpg

So I started this a while back now, but have since got many people on it. In order of people who signed it, it's signed by: Jeremy Bulloch (Bobba Fett), Kenny Baker (R2D2), Dave Prowse (Darth Vader), William Hoyland (Commander Igar) and the following were signed by Dan (Par2ch) at The Star Wars Celebration event; Tim Rose (Admiral Ackbar) + "It's a Trap" inscribed, Mark Hamil (Luke Skywalker) – who wrote Luke Skywalker under his name, which I've never actually seen him do before, Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia). Ian Mcdiarmid (Emperor Palpatine), Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), Anthony Daniels (C3PO), and Warwick Davis (Wicket)... and others since that show that I have been able to get have included; Toby Philpott (Jabba's Left Hand + Tongue), Christopher Malcolm (Zev) – who has since passed away, Alan Harris (Bossk), Paul Blake (Greedo) + "Hann Shot First OK!" inscribed, Michael Carter (Bib Fortuna), and most recently; Mike Edmonds (Jabba's Tail / Logray / Ugnaught), and lastly – Femi Taylor (Oola).

I'm sure I will add more to it, but it's at a stage where I'm happy to admire it in it's frame :cloud9: IT's cost a lot of money, and I hate to think how much I've spent, but it's been fun, and I think it tells a pretty cool story, and I LOVE that I can comfortably relax knowing they're all genuine signatures.

So I started this a while back now, but have since got many people on it. In order of people who signed it, it's signed by: Jeremy Bulloch (Bobba Fett), Kenny Baker (R2D2), Dave Prowse (Darth Vader), William Hoyland (Commander Igar) and the following were signed by Dan (Par2ch) at The Star Wars Celebration event; Tim Rose (Admiral Ackbar) + "It's a Trap" inscribed, Mark Hamil (Luke Skywalker) – who wrote Luke Skywalker under his name, which I've never actually seen him do before, Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia). Ian Mcdiarmid (Emperor Palpatine), Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), Anthony Daniels (C3PO), and Warwick Davis (Wicket)... and others since that show that I have been able to get have included; Toby Philpott (Jabba's Left Hand + Tongue), Christopher Malcolm (Zev) – who has since passed away, Alan Harris (Bossk), Paul Blake (Greedo) + "Hann Shot First OK!" inscribed, Michael Carter (Bib Fortuna), and most recently; Mike Edmonds (Jabba's Tail / Logray / Ugnaught), and lastly – Femi Taylor (Oola).

I'm sure I will add more to it, but it's at a stage where I'm happy to admire it in it's frame :cloud9: IT's cost a lot of money, and I hate to think how much I've spent, but it's been fun, and I think it tells a pretty cool story, and I LOVE that I can comfortably relax knowing they're all genuine signatures.

:applause: Awesome!

:applause: Awesome!

GREAT JOB!!!

Spawn the Impaler 2 - Mike Grell

Spawn 172 - David Hine

Thanks to Rich Henn for landing these beauties for me! :acclaim:

SpawntheImpaler2SSF_zps5ec76774.jpg

Spawn172SSF_zpsf5f8fc92.jpg