• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicBookGuy's Feedback Thread
1 1

54 posts in this topic

Bought a couple of CGC SS books from Mike and couldn't be happier. He's a great guy to deal with and is always quick and friendly with any communications.

Hope to deal with you again soon Mike

Thanks

Jamie

Book one book from Mike at a great deal. Shipped professionally and arrived safe and sound. Excellent to deal with from purchase to delivery. Would recommend him to others and will hopefully purchase from him again. Thanks again, Mike.

Rob

Bought a myriad of WonderCon items from Comic Book Guy. Comic books, posters and even a t-shirt. Everything arrived in a timely manner and in excellent condition. It was as if WonderCon exploded in my mailbox! :cloud9:

I didn't buy from any other sdcc threads because I was waiting for Mike's SDCC thread which always delivers.

Great guy to deal with, and I always look forward to his sales.

Great communication, and excellent deals. I always love dealing with Mike.

Received the Sandman variant from Mike today; communication, packing, & shipping all 5 star! Book looks awesome! (thumbs u

Thanx, Mike! Will do business with you again in the future! :)

I bought some WonderCon books from Mike and they arrived quickly and were packed very securely. He even threw in a few bonus items for free!

I'm pretty new to the boards and so far I've had nothing but great experiences buying from people such as Mike. It was such a pleasure dealing with him and I look forward to future deals!