• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
22 22

4,788 posts in this topic

I posted most of these a few months back before they were off to CGC. But I'm pretty jazzed about the Li'l Kids #4 and #5. So forgive the repeat with added plastic.

As of today, I have 381 out of 388 Picture Frames in CGC 9.0 better. Still looking for Kid Colt Outlaw #158, Millie the Model #194, 195, 197, 198, My Love #20, and Rawhide Kid #105. I'm not surprised by the Millies and the My Love. But the two Westerns have me scratching my head.

2ft4.jpg

q926.jpg

hkj1.jpg

j5o7.jpg

1n1h.jpg

Edited by Ghost Town

You can't win with that Marvel Tales 34

This copy is not the book I bought from you, by the way. That copy is still in the CGC pipeline. I have decent hopes for it.

But this one is the third CGC 9.0 ow-w that I've had slabbed...

1n1h.jpg

h51e.jpg

htgv.jpg

Me too! Bu! if Barton can't find a HG copy, what chance have us mere mortals got? (shrug)

I am pretty sure I have one or two in the 9.X range, but I still don't understand how that latest copy only graded a 9.0 - back cover issues?

Me too! Bu! if Barton can't find a HG copy, what chance have us mere mortals got? (shrug)

I am pretty sure I have one or two in the 9.X range, but I still don't understand how that latest copy only graded a 9.0 - back cover issues?

The back cover is pretty solid. I think what keeps it from a higher grade is a tiny crease on the lower right corner. I can't argue with the grade too much. I had it at 9.0/9.2 but I was hoping for some blurry vision and/or lenience in the CGC grading room.

The back cover is pretty solid. I think what keeps it from a higher grade is a tiny crease on the lower right corner.

Even so, I have seen worse 9.2's that that, and probably some 9.4's during a "gift grade period".