• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clayton Crain commissions
4 4

341 posts in this topic

There were a total of ten books I saw at Rose City. He did a sweet Daredevil and a Hulk on site but I didn't get scans of those. He did Brentio's birthday masterpiece at the show but he was working on it most of two days. And then he had seven books that he did prior to the show. I have scans of all of those. The first two were the Deadpool and the Death of Gwen that were already posted.

crainblackspidey_zpse40fe836.jpg

Me likey!!! (worship)

oh man..did u have other sketches in the book already... i would have been hesitant sending a whole sketch book

I had 4 sketches on there. I just finished using my first book and started this one not too long ago. For a moment when I gave it to him I thought I lost the book but I'm really happy I got this one back.I was using blanks for a couple of cons though. The paper on the book Clayton drew is thin so it bleeds but he drew it on the cover when you open it. I ended up buying 3 more sketch books 2 (RendR) and another one similar to the one Clayton used. I might use that to draw while the other 3 will be used when I take them with me.