• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

J dub you might do better to move that conversation either to general or to CG, as you will hit a wider audience and also this thread is for Probation nominations and discussions of those nominations. Sorry to hear you are waiting for payments :(

J dub you might do better to move that conversation either to general or to CG, as you will hit a wider audience and also this thread is for Probation nominations and discussions of those nominations. Sorry to hear you are waiting for payments :(

I am trying to find out who they are to nominate if they are members here.

This thread might be the better solution than just throwing out some random eBay names in the Probation Discussion thread. (shrug)

Blocked eBay Buyer List

This thread might be the better solution than just throwing out some random eBay names in the Probation Discussion thread. (shrug)

Blocked eBay Buyer List

Thats what you think. If they are members here they will react to being called out for non payments. But we place people on the probation list all of the time for outside sales as well.

Here is a list of eBay members I am waiting on payment from:

spellman04

kamador2012

Anyone know if these are board members?

Kamador2012 is Mykrofon I am pretty sure. I have his email and I have it as kamador2011.

All this stuff lately has made me decide to have a desk placque made...with a quote from Sir Walter Scott doh!

hm

“Cats are a mysterious kind of folk.”

Walter Scott

Naw

Many miles away there's a shadow on the door of a cottage on the Shore of a dark Scottish lake.

All this stuff lately has made me decide to have a desk placque made...with a quote from Sir Walter Scott doh!

hm

Walter Scott

Naw

Many miles away there's a shadow on the door of a cottage on the Shore of a dark Scottish lake.

My mysterious cats could live in your cottage on the dark Scottish Lake. :sumo:

hm

Walter Scott

Naw

My mysterious cats could live in your cottage on the dark Scottish Lake. :sumo:

I dare say they'd feel right at home. :applause:

spellman04

kamador2012

Kamador2012 is Mykrofon I am pretty sure. I have his email and I have it as kamador2011.

Thanks. He just paid so off the list. Just spellman04 left. Amazing in just a few hours of posting here went from 3 to 1.

spellman04

kamador2012

Thanks. He just paid so off the list. Just spellman04 left. Amazing in just a few hours of posting here went from 3 to 1.

System does indeed work :applause:

spellman04

kamador2012

System does indeed work :applause:

:applause:

If you don't know the story by now, don't vote.

GIJOEISAWESOME is being nominated to the HOS for perpetrating several lies.

There have been several accounts of GIJOEISAWESOME buying raw books from sellers, then complaining to the seller that they were overgraded to obtain partial refunds. Subsequently, he would list the same books in a sales thread of his own with higher grades than what he originally bought them for and at higher prices. He also presented himself as a man in his 40's with a wife and children and years of experience working on a farm and in the comic industry, while he was actually a 12 year old boy. His father could possibly have been involved in GIJOEISAWESOME's transactions here as he had direct knowledge of his son representing himself to be an adult and reviewed GIJOE's emails and the Paypal account was owned by his father.

Kudos to HarveySwick for the write-up

Edited by Logan510