• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

OK,

I've gathered information from over a dozen boardies. I have compiled several screen shots and I have definitive email, video, and photographic proof, a portion of which I will now share.

Arch and the mods have been contacted already and I want to let them do their work on this.

GIJOEISAWESOME is NOT who many of you think he is.

I will not divulge his full name or post pictures for reasons that will become immediately apparent. I implore the people reading this to NOT attack this person, to let the mods do their work and to keep the composure of this forum.

GIJOEISAWESOME is a 12 year old boy.

Everything he's posted about having his own children that he feeds with comics and just about everything else he's posted regarding who is really is has been false.

He has gone by the name Bryan (the name on his paypal), called Bryan his partner, and stated that he preferred to be called Lee to some.

His real name is LEE.....BRYAN is his father, it's his paypal account because a 12 year old can't open his own.

A 12 year old also cannot have an account on this site, but he lied on his profile to get around that.

Given the sophistication of the negotiations he entered into and the grade jobbing he did it was hard for me to believe. However, all of the evidence I have compiled points 100% with no doubt that LEE is a child and the amount of lies told in posts, by email, and by PM are voluminous.

Many boardies have been working most of the day behind the scenes to pull all this information together and to notify the mods and Arch specifically. I want to thank them all for their work. The board members here are a very powerful weapon for good when we pool together.

I would advise anyone with a pending deal with GIJOEISAWESOME to contact him immediately.