• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,993 posts in this topic

Value invoice (59 days on website) submitted Oct 18 at Wizard World Nashville...

23 Oct - Invoiced

21 Jan - Scheduled for Grading

27 Jan - Graded

At approximately 60 business days, depending on how the holidays are counted. Since this one spans Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's I don't know how their schedule worked. Open Christmas Eve? Open the Friday after Christmas? Either way, not too much over TAT so far...

Value invoice (59 days on website) submitted Oct 18 at Wizard World Nashville...

23 Oct - Invoiced

27 Jan - Graded

At approximately 60 business days, depending on how the holidays are counted. Since this one spans Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's I don't know how their schedule worked. Open Christmas Eve? Open the Friday after Christmas? Either way, not too much over TAT so far...

29 Jan - Grading/Quality Control

23 Oct - Invoiced

27 Jan - Graded

29 Jan - Grading/Quality Control

30 Jan - Shipped/Safe! An amazing burst of speed to come from behind and make it in just over 60 business days by my estimation. :whee:

Coupon submission.

Invoice Date 1/13/14

Verified Date 1/15/14

Scheduled for Grading 1/27/14

Graded 1/28/14

Grading/Quality Control 1/30/14

Shipped 1/31/14

That ended up being about 14 business days, and that's without bothering to see if there was a con Friday in there. I'd say you can be happy with that result. :applause: