• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Kudos!
4 4

223 posts in this topic

Got another load of books in from Mark today. Everything from Kull to Fantastic Four to Ms. Marvel. As always the books were in excellent condition and the packing was great. His communication is awesome as well. A++ Seller!!!

James

Sometimes cool props & kudos like this can make your day. Or at least turn a frown upside down (thumbs u Thanks as always James!

Bought a couple of books from Mark and grading was spot on and communication great and thanks for the extra always love that. Nice guy to work with (thumbs u

I have now completed a number of transactions with Mark..and all I can say is, this is the best way to buy books for my collection! Mark is a super cool guy, expert grader, and sells great great books at very competitive prices! (And did I mention, a super cool guy :grin: ). I always look forward to his threads, and I can say to anyone who is new to the boards, Mark is a PRO! (worship)

Purchased 9 hg bronze Marvels from Mark. The books are beautiful and I'm very happy, another great deal, many thanks Mark, its always a pleasure. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Just got a large haul from Mark's thread (not the Greatest one), and am very happy. One book in particular was undergraded IMO.

I happened to check, and I've bought over 115 books from Mark over the years. Far and away more than anybody else on the boards, or anywhere else in all likelihood. I can't think of a single one of those books I was disappointed in.

:applause: