• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nova 1 fan club
2 2

106 posts in this topic

Count me in. Any thoughts on whether Marvel is going to announce a Nova movie instead of Doctor Strange? I'm thinking if we don't see an announcement at SDCC this year, they're waiting to see how GOG does this August. If that's a hit, Nova is pretty much guaranteed.

730909749_o.jpg

9.4?

Not sure. (shrug)

It's a beautiful-looking copy, and I'm happy with it. :) No intention of having it graded.

I only have one copy of this comic and it's a DOG! Back in the day of raiding back issue bids....my LCS had a beat issue that I threw on a big pile I was pulling. Ashamed to post a picture. :sick:lol

Add me to the club. It's as messed up as a remember. :cry: But that is why I have an upgrade list. :sick:

3b47da6cb1fdde2fa32e000ec4e43545_zpsb6a8f24b.jpg[/img]

I only have one copy of this comic and it's a DOG! Back in the day of raiding back issue bids....my LCS had a beat issue that I threw on a big pile I was pulling. Ashamed to post a picture. :sick:lol

Add me to the club. It's as messed up as a remember. :cry: But that is why I have an upgrade list. :sick:

3b47da6cb1fdde2fa32e000ec4e43545_zpsb6a8f24b.jpg[/img]

I dont think its that bad Frankie, I know what you mean though, it feels like I should have loads these books in NM as I used to see them all the time for $1 and pass :cry:

I dont think its that bad Frankie, I know what you mean though, it feels like I should have loads these books in NM as I used to see them all the time for $1 and pass :cry:

A lot of surface crumpling. No better then VG. Yeah....this was a dollar bin book for years. I always saw it in better shape for cheap years back and also passed. lol But it is cool to see people like this book enough to want to start a club for it. 10 years ago that would never have happened.